You guys really need to lower the amount of chains the computer can get

I don’t know, if someone punched you in the face how long would it take before you’re ‘done’ with it?

that’s what I tried to tell the guy, he has no concept of ego-attachment etc

There’s a reason forums are moderated for ‘religious/nationlistic/race’ talk etc, because those are the thing people most attach their egos to and will relentlessly attack someone else for/against etc

Van doesn’t seem to realize you can’t just go around ‘insulting’ someone else with no regard for rhyme or reason, and not expect to have that person at least try to reasonably stand their ground back.

He’s one of those insensitive types that (hate to say) strongly remind me of the bullies that used to kick, spit and basically hit me any time and place they felt, cause they never had to worry about repercussions (I was smaller etc).

Him running off is tantamount to him all the sudden realizing he isn’t that big, (can’t even read that fast eh? ), like really get a grip lol.

He has no concept of ego basically, I tried to say that in a very reasonable way, anyone reading that can tell I was not out of line at all.

He’ll have to learn the lesson one day like everyone else.

dare say may I ask how old you are?

lol you’re right though age is just a number I will always be 15/16 lol,

good talk though I hope one day you can reason with your friend a bit,

tell him other people have feelings too lol,

Yeah it is kinda sad I don’t get to have many of these convos in real life,

but considering you’re doing the same thing as me here (and pretty consistently),

then what does that say about you?

hmm… : P

(I’m not trying to be insulting I’m actually wondering if you thought about that part yet, lol)

And that’s enough of that.

9 Likes