You guys really need to lower the amount of chains the computer can get

Haha yeah, this name’s one of my proudest accomplishments. If you’ve got some team ideas, my ears are open. Not all of them are my ideas. The Knight Coronet team came from a guild suggestion, Bloodbat’s just a team I saw in a Tacet video, Size Flattens/Terrible Lizards/Erectors were attempts to build event week teams, Elspeth/Enya are pretty standard “brain off explore” teams I think.

I’ve often wondered if I should go for a Kraken team, but I’ve only got the one.

Seriously? Hey pot - a fanboy is also someone who is obsessed with an older game and insists on remaking another game in its image rather than accepting it’s a different game and should remain a different game. Hypocracy much? Puzzle Quest fanboys are clearly cooler than GoW fanboys…

And speaking of hypocracy, you’ve been railing about how people keep “attacking” you and your ideas. What do you think you’re doing to those of us who don’t want to play puzzle quest?

Sounds like an attack to me…

Would like to know what a ‘normal’ person is. Anyone with a different playstyle than you’re trying to promote isn’t ‘normal’?

Perhaps the ‘majority’ you keep speaking of isn’t actually the majority after all? Also sounds like an attack on anyone who actually enjoys the game to me…

Clearly insulting & attacking the game, the devs & the company here…

Please take your own advice and stop trying to convince readers your opinion about what’s wrong with the game is the correct opinion

Slinging stones at a group behind their backs who aren’t here to defend themselves. More classy attacks…

Again attacking the game, devs & company. Perhaps she’s defending something that she enjoys which you’re attacking on your gut feelings and some disgruntled players’ words rather than any actual proof? If I avoided every restaurant, book and movie that had a bad review I’d be starving & board at home and miss out on a lot of things.

A man of your word I see. That instills so much confidence & trust in everything else you say.

I’ll refrain from pointing out all the instances of you attacking, insulting & berating the game, its devs and the community members who care deeply about it and continue to enjoy it in your other thread.

So quit with the victim act. You rolled into these forums attacking a game and its community with a heap of bluster about how broken & sucky the game is and how you have these awesome ideas to fix it.

How would you react if someone came into your work, told you you’re doing your job wrong and with less than an hour of experience doing your job has all the answers to fix it? That any objections you have to his opinions or fixes are irrelevant and wrong. Only he knows the correct way to perform your job and on top of it belittles you the entire time. I suppose you’re just going to take it in stride, accept what he says as law and go on about your life according to his doctrine?

Whatever shred of good ideas you may have had when you started your crusade are overshadowed by the matter of fact arrogance you waltzed in with and proceeded to tell a longstanding community that their cake isn’t real. That they need to follow you, their all-knowing messiah, to the promised land.

But what galls me the most is you can’t even see the condescending and arrogant rhetoric you use, how you continually insult the intelligence of anyone who can’t see your solutions as the perfect fix, and then complain when someone attacks you in return! That no matter what anyone says, you are dead set on your solution and your solution alone. No compromise. We’re just dead wrong fanboys if we don’t feel your prescribed course of action (one the devs can clearly just whip up in a few weeks to undo 3 years of work because being a programmer yourself you know for certain your solutions should be easy enough to implement) is the proper direction the game should be heading.

3 Likes

Have I replied to this?

Haven’t been here in a while but since you want to engage in ‘forum fighter 2’ lol why not, won’t have much of an effect on you but wanted to leave something as a token -

Hypocrisy? What on earth are you talking about obsessing about an ‘older’ game and wanting to ‘remake’ this?

Lol the main problems of late with this game are those horrendous ‘new’ units (note the ‘new’, as in introduced only relatively recently in the game’s lifecycle) that have “insta-kill” attacks, which by default override 99% of the other stuff the more general units do.

In other words I’m not seeking to ‘change’ this game into some weird ancient ‘lost and forgotten’ game, I’m (well, I ‘was’), wanting this to go back to it’s → Original -Fun- Formula.

Sorry, nothing to do with puzzle quest other than the mechanics and playstyle this game itself had, for a while, before it went massively ‘p2w’.

… lol how do I quote more of your message?.. sec…

and oh,

I don’t think much of it, other than it’s definitely your loss.

Funny, the reverse is true as well, getting attacked for bringing new ‘ideas’ to the table that people want to defend in their game even by many other ‘views’ is perhaps not the best choice…

So I guess everyone’s attacking each other relentlessly?

lol like Ryu says, “In the Heart of Battle Lies the Answer!”

or go ask a Freemason, everything in the universe is either figthing, or harmonizing, with any other thing… but yeah guess if I talk like that I sound like a weirdo right?

Meanwhile let’s all go play a game for hours were we do nothing but plan and strategize attack methods!

yay for introspection, lol…

Weird I really did think I answered this before, and yeah it even had ‘likes’ on it, lol…

The definition of ‘normal’ vs ‘warped’ is quite simple - you want a fun, happy, satisfied game experience -without- having to resort to the repetitive ‘op’ units, (which takes real money, excessive grinding etc, to get), and want to play for a variety of reasons, not just ‘winning’.

Meaning you play for fun not sell your ‘soul’ to just win all the time.

That’s ‘normal’. It’s much like a person that’s in shape talking about being ‘healthy and normal’ vs someone that never knew what this is about so they think being sickly and diseased is ‘okay’.

If you never had a concept of playing a ‘normal game’ (such as puzzle quest, etc), for ‘normal’ reasons (fun without ego), then you’ll never get it, and I understand my ‘ranting’ won’t make you get it.

Those that do don’t need it explained.

This was clearly shown a while back, there are whole threads of people that were really upset with that one last patch, literally 25+ people in full agreement over how they didn’t like where the game is going… 99% of those people are nowhere to be found in forums, and the game itself, nowadays.

That’s the ‘majority’ I speak of, if you choose to not look at those blatant threads that’s not my problem.
As noted by other people, most of the people ‘left’ now are either die-hards that just want to ‘win’, pay tons of money, or are new players that have no ability to compare the past of what the game was to what it is now.

This has been pointed out by others in those very threads, so no, it’s not me being ‘smart’ or ranting or trying to force my views on anyone.

Would be nice if that last point was acknowledged and considered, especially since those that ‘attack’ this premise all seem to go on that I think I’m the ‘smartest’ and am the only person talking like this etc, which defies all reality and logic. (Again, because there are whole threads by other people pointing this out, people who have mostly left the game.)

You call pointing out people’s egos guide their actions and allow others to take advantage of it, an ‘insult’.

Newsflash, the world is run on pscyhological manipulation, almost all of which involves some level of ‘ego identification’.

I’ve actually removed my ego from this game (and the forums) since my last posting in the threads, so now I can not get so involved in my posts, so yeah I couldn’t care less if you have the wisdom, experience, or raw intelligence to realize this, but to anyone open-minded enough to read this stuff – note how mentioning ego-attachment, which practically makes everyone easy to predict in their actions, is somehow seen as an ‘insult’ etc.

Lol, quite funny stuff.

Oh yeah, about the devs etc. No I have the highest respect for the devs, management etc.

They ‘rip people off’ because they know most, who wallow in situations where they are clearly being manipulated and used, ultimately -deserve- to be ‘milked’ and all that etc.

My posts before was my attachment to the game playing out hoping it would still be the ‘dream’ game I wanted it to be, but the devs showed clearly that ultimately wasn’t going to be it’s goal, it’s goal is to get cash and lots of it, by promoting certain game mechanics that almost all ‘mobile’ games are based off, impulsive buys and a lack of true, deep meaningful gameplay.

(Shorten ‘grind’ to get your ‘fix’, the basic drug-user mentality but ego-gratification instead of exterior chemicals, and using money to shorten the ‘grind’ instead of having a game fun enough that you would actually play instead of using money.)

As mentioned, there’s been (and last I was here still -were-), whole threads started that reiterate the aspects I was pointing out. Not sure how you miss all the ‘pvp is FREAKING FRUSTRATING!!!11’ etc threads started many times over.

So again, the funny part in all this is how you to so easily attack ‘me’ , as if I’m the only person saying this stuff, when there are whole threads about it. (obviously started by other people…)

No I’ve said that repeatedly in other threads, and to be honest I have a habit of doing that since I tend to overlook ‘low level’ actions and try to get to the root of things, but you are actually correct in that since it flies over most people’s heads, I should use the levels they are more apt to know about.

So let me rephrase it for you — Game designers, especially in ‘mobile’ games, who specifically design their games around the ‘friction’ aspect of gameplay whereby making certain things frustrating, whether through losing, or taking too long (grinding), or wanting an ‘edge-up’, you allow players to spend money to bypass that ‘friction’ design element.

Hope that helps you out, you are free to search out the many professional design essays and game designer articles that point that stuff out.

Hopefully you are mature enough to do that instead of attacking me over and over for pointing out how things work, instead of you thinking it’s ‘my opinion’ as if I pulled it out of thin air cause I have nothing better to do, lol…

Yeah so again we somehow didn’t seem to notice the multitude of threads by hordes of people pointing out this very stuff.

No, what you should do is see how people behave, and how they confuse their ego-attachment to things as ‘personal attacks’, etc.

It’ll go a long way to understanding how things work lol trust me.

I say that with total sincerity by the way, unfortunately, if your ‘ego’ is still attached to your forum battles, the game, and trying to ‘defend’ yourself, etc… guess what?
You’ll have taken that as an ‘insult’, lol…

That’s your perspective, not something I’m ‘doing’.

It’s devs make money off the game, you seriously think any of them (really) enjoy playing the game at this point?

Let me give you a big secret, which all people who have ‘tasted’ money know, and can tell you – when you get a taste of what it’s like to get ‘rich’, and the things you do to get it, few other things compare.

With the amounts the game charges for stuff, the only word I can imagine describing the kind of money these guys make would have to be " obscene ".

The feelings they would get seeing their bank account grow month by month could never be equalled by playing this game at this point.

As for the players, we already touched on that, most have long since left after seeing this was going the way of ‘mobile p2w’.

You not seeing that isn’t my problem you need to look through more threads in the forums, without the ‘ego-attachment’ goggles on, lol…

Yeah for sure, I managed to do that after finally uninstalling the game recently.

Not sure if trying to make something into what you ‘dream’ it could be as playing ‘victim’, but for sure being upset by seeing what it was instead becoming was definitely a losing position.

After managing to break free from (my attachment to) the game then yeah I no longer felt victim to it, so couldn’t agree more.

No I would ask you correct yourself a bit, I came here into the forums with the MASSIVE CASCADE of other people, from that big ‘last update’.
I think this is the 10th(?) time it had to be mentioned but it would be nice if you took a peak at them, you can’t miss them they’re the ones where hordes of people are all agreeing about their disdain to that last UI ‘update’ etc, plus the many threads about pvp going down the toilet, etc…

Anyways, back to me having to defend myself (lol…), I didn’t ‘roll in’ I actually ‘stayed’ longer than most, who signed up just to voice their opinions about that UI update, and quickly realized it was pointless no-one was listening to they buggered off.
I decided to stay to try to provide some constructive feedback (whether my articulation was poor or the ideas too extreme, I can’t say, but they were plausible changes so that can’t be denied).

Anyways half those ‘awesome ideas’ were nothing more or less than stuff already implemented in the puzzle quest games and stuff you would assume was in the game based on the trailers, but yeah it’s convenient to forget all that, lol…

LOL, I think you out-did yourself with that one, lol you’re a funny guy very enjoyable post.

See, this is where you give yourself away, what you just stated is akin to that, “OMG I’m So Much Better thAn yOU in FaCT I’m probably Old Enough to be your mother you must be a little kid!!111” type post, lol, wherein fact later you find out the person you were calling a little kid is in fact older than you etc.

Anyways probably a waste of time to address it but note all the other stuff aside, it would seem like out of us two I’m the only one that played the prior puzzle quest games?

lol that alone gives me ‘precedence’ to speak from experience, never mind all the other things that could be pointed out…

But yeah you’re stating your case clearly by showing your level of thinking, and it’s a level no amount of rationality can touch, lol…

Quite funny again, I mentioned before clearly that my ideas were not ‘right or wrong’, without debate, but were in fact ‘right or wrong’ --based on where you want your game to go-.

Meaning, do you want the game to be a mobile cash-grab? Or a game for deep gameplay, creative choices, and long-term fun?

-That’s- what defines ‘right or wrong’, as in 'this design choice is ‘good’ for one aspect, and by extension ‘bad’ for the opposing design aspect.

I never said I was ‘only right’, I said those ideas were ‘right’ if you wanted a game people could play without frustration and have a wide array of creativity during gameplay.

The selection of people left playing the game show the devs made quite the ‘correct’ design choices, if you wanted to hit a certain target audience who are casual and want to spend money once in a while, other than that someone posted a very succinct message clearly stating, “It looks like they are designing this game for kids, disableds, and …” something else, you are free to find the post.

Again, there is never any ‘absolute’ ‘right or wrong’, there is only what is ‘right (or wrong)’ for a given goal and circumstance.

I suggest looking into esoteric/Freemasonic stuff on that type of thinking, you know, the ability to see beyond the surface into the deeper roots of things, which never relate to anyone one person/place/thing ever being ‘totally right’ other than knowing how to play off a certain aspect for a certain end goal.

I mean while I’m going on about things, my ‘ego’ side would love to knock you hard by saying, ‘even you, with your foolishness, have a purpose in what you’re doing because xyz’.

But see that’s my ego talking and YES, would sound insulting.
So let me say it another way, any third party reading your messages (ie… the tons of people that left the game who agreed with the dissapointed of where the game was going etc) would find your posts funny in how you die-hardedly defend the game.
So logic would ‘reason’ well your posts, besides attacking me, are kinda pointless.
Therefore, ‘bad’. Right?..

Well no, they serve an all-important purpose, to feed your ego and let you ‘lord’ over some person you never met, you would most likely run off from in person instead of holding out a long hard conversation, etc, allowing you to feel good about yourself and therefore,
it IS ‘good’, ‘right’, that you make your posts, cause that way you can feel good about yourself and hang out in the forums defending your ‘territory’ like an animal who keeps their land for sustenance.

You feed your ego by what you do so by all means, you’re going to ‘do’ it.

Bazillionth time? I never degrade anybody (at least I changed my phrasing after I realized my intensity was being mistaken for ‘attacks’), I offered criticisms that held plausible changes.
There is a big difference between pointless insults and constructive criticisms that can lead to potential changes.
If you don’t/didn’t see it that way that’s not my problem.
(if the dev of the game would have taken your ‘advice’ when he first started making the puzzle quests, they would have never been made… and this game would never have been made after. Perhaps you should rethink your shooting down of any possible ‘ideas’ other people have.)

Your cheap shots aside, I’m the ultimate critic, of myself, of anybody in existance.

I’m a Virgo and you would do well to find out what that ‘means’, because they can be scathing in their ‘critiques’ of things and people, but most do it in an earnest desire to help others, even though many times they don’t see it that way.
They are also 10000X harder on themselves than anybody else, if I put an ‘idea’ out there, it’s because I already ran it through my head a million times and ‘see and know’ I would have loved playing that game myself.

What ultimately made me quit wasting time in these forums is the realization I have the talent, drive, and skill sets to make my own games, and let others ‘decide’ if they like it or not.

Instead of wasting time here defending myself against attacks like yours and trying to change a game that has had it’s direction already decided.

Honestly I was obviously ego-attached for far too long I was weak-willed and paid the price for it.

Big surprise, I always take anyone’s and everyone’s ‘criticism’ to the best understanding I can, but as you hopefully understand by now, it’s all about the ‘end effect’.

If someone tells me something that will help the end effect I’m trying to achieve, YES I will always take that idea seriously.

If it hampers or veers the goals off course, why would I?.. But I would always see the perspective they are coming from as well, something you have always found hard to do with my posts.
The fact you blatantly diss the ‘older’ puzzle quests showed anybody where you ‘truly’ lie (meaning you’re basically speaking out of ignorance so it’s quite funny to see how seriously you take yourself when obviously you don’t have the experience to speak, lol…), but yeah I kinda wanted to poke fun at this for others to work their brain by seeing posts like this.

Bazillionth time, yet you somehow don’t manage to see yours?
When you talk, in ‘attack-mode’, about stuff you admit you don’t know about?
What gives on that?

Anyways most people are pretty decent, You have attacked me in other threads (or other posts in this thread) any sane person can tell a mile away you’re basically in attack-mode lol, you’re only fooling yourself if you don’t see it.

Bazillion time?.. The ideas are to give the game a certain impetus to head in a certain direction. If the devs don’t want that direction then obviously those ideas won’t be ‘done’ or they won’t be feasible.
Any reason I had to state that so many times over and over? Perhaps it’s my mistake and I stated it in another thread, if that’s the case forgive me I hope I clarified things for you.

More humour lol (out of curiousity is that supposed to be condescending and some sort of ‘insult’ and attack? Think I’ll ever be able to say anything without you twisting it into “SEE YOU THINK URR BEST!!111” lol!!.. sorry it’s funny man lol),

okay, so yeah you’re a funny guy lol, so after addressing the whole ‘direction of the game thing’ lol, what’s hilarious here is you don’t seem to know just -How Many- games actually went through this already?

Lol you’re acting like I’m some weirdo loner that comes here just to bug people, especially your Royal Highness, lol, when if you take 20 minutes on steam (alright, maybe hours and hours like I have, lol…) to see reviews,

that countless games have gone through this ‘phase’ where they take this amazing incredible game, usually with about 3 years ‘history’, and all the sudden update it once or twice and all the sudden it becomes ‘something else’.

Most people that played it up to that point have ‘l----’ it, and all the sudden are blown away by the (yes they actually use ‘this’ word) ‘direction’ it all the sudden out of nowhere seems to be going in.

If you never seen yourself where this is going, it’s how games were designed around ‘fun’ to start, then all the sudden they go ‘p2w’ and include weird op units, unfair ‘disadvantaged’ tactics, increased pay mechanics, etc etc.

It’s no joke it’s such an oft-repeated trend you don’t need to bother reading the details about the game anymore (in the reviews), you just need to watch the ‘avalanche’ of ‘thumbs down’ “this game has become p2w”, “stay away it’s nothing but frustration for new players”, etc etc in the reviews to know what happened to the game,

the devs basically, for whatever reason (usually trying to ‘save’ what’s left, OR, to ‘cash in’ on a massively popular game), start purposefully changing the mechanics so that money (and by extension ‘op units’) equates to a noticable advantage, and frustration and grind factors are ignored.

Again, we can see the typical pattern here, I point something out, has -Nothing- to do with ‘my opinions’ or ‘theories’, but just pointing out how reality works with endless ‘proof’ to back it up, and then you somehow ignoring all that cause you don’t want to be bothered to look for yourself.

But you have no problem saying I’m a ‘know-it-all’ etc lol.

All funny stuff lol, so yeah look into it yourself… omg I almost forgot!!

The above ‘review’ thing also includes one other thing, the consistent inclusion of the ‘fan-boi’ factor.

They always point out, along with those other first issues, that ‘now the forums have become toxic you can’t say anything about the game without being attacked etc all the decent people have left etc’

Yeah that’s happened here, rest assured.

So anyways thanks for helping me practice articulating myself I had a frustrating last couple of weeks this allowed me to try to refocus my thinking with words and stuff.

That’s why these forums are so great you know, (obviously not because I think I can ‘change’ your thinking or ‘enjoy’ somehow ‘insulting’ you), but that it’s like art (art as in real drawings and paintings etc), art allows you to ‘freeze-frame’ harmony and the aspects of harmony,

whereas forums allow you to ‘freeze-frame’ people’s psychology in action, especially related to ‘ego-attachments’ and the things people will do to push their ego-attached thoughts and feelings on others, or likewise ‘attack’ the ideas and thoughts of others because they infringe on their ego-attachments etc.

That’s the whole point of this as noted, I like to give others fuel to get their brain working by seeing posts like this, since I know myself along with one other thing it was reading thread after thread in game after game that made me realize how people work and function.

Reality is too dirty, aggressive and ‘scary’ for this kind of stuff, forums are the perfect neat clean way to immerse yourself in ago-attacks while staying at a safe respectable distance (as a forum ‘bystander’ etc.)

Anyways good stuff keep up the good work, lol

Welcome back @Viridian! Jamie Hyneman have missed you.

1 Like

Damn Guy ! That was a fast post!!

lol, hey I appreciate the sentiment, (trust me I do I’m not knocking you), but yeah I just wanted to take one last peak before I left for good,
(as you can see in the post above, lol I know it’s quite a bit of a ‘story’ lol), I actually managed to break my addiction to the game,

so yeah I hope I didn’t rustle too many feathers before but yeah a guy with my intensity should focus on seeing what he can do ‘himself’ right (as in making my own games), instead of trying to ‘change’ another persons game into his own image.

(lol to give you an idea of how crazy intense I get, I made a point to go through all the games ever made on consoles, to see whatever ‘ideas’ I can pull from them to forge them (along with my own ‘image/ideas’) into the game(s) I want to make… so far I got through all the NES longplays and got through 50 on the SNES lol, don’t plan on stopping till all the consoles are done then I’ll feel confident to apply myself to a hack-and-slash sidescroller, like Golden Axe, game I loved from a while back when I first played it in the arcades…
been meaning to do that for years think it’s time to step up and do it, lol)

By the way I actually started writing a message to you a while back, but that’s when I found out I was ‘banned/muted’ lol,

I was saying I was reading your ‘hot dog’ thread and was almost in tears I was laughing so hard lol,

I think You and V (and most others in the forum) are pretty decent guys, I think we just got off on the wrong foot for a bit and you know things got a little bit out of hand lol,

anyways stay happy I know part of our friction was just that you and V seem like happy guys don’t take things too seriously all the time, me I’m kinda the opposite I get all intense about stuff lol I know that can come off the wrong way sometimes lol,

anyways cool take care I’ll check back in the game after a while see what they done to it,

lol cool take care

Wait…Jamie Hyneman wants to say something before you leave, “lol”.

2 Likes

Dude, seriously?? This thread has been mercifully dead for a month! I’m not about to read the Game of Thrones sized 7 part series you just posted to me. For a while I seriously thought you might just be trying to be funny playing out the role of know-it-all windbag. Guess I was wrong. Good to see your time in exile was well spent contemplating how you got there in the 1st place. The veracity with which you hound people and beat a dead horse into the ground isn’t even remotely endearing and edges into that borderline harassment grey area. As I know you’ll have lots of things to say in response, I’m outta here.

Go go gadget thread-mute!

3 Likes

LOL!!! Exactly,

cause you’re all talk and can’t be bothered to work on the flip-side of things lol,

anyways the one thing I can tell you, lol, is that always remember this –

you might fool yourself on here, but based on how you act you won’t be fooling most people in real life lol,

you probably have a small circle of friends that act as an echo-chamber to how you behave, but try hanging around people that make you ‘uncomfortable’ (people that have opposite beliefs as you) and see how long you last…

As always, I say stuff for others to read lol, …

(since, you know, had to point that out since you can’t be bothered to read what I posted, lol…)

reading isn’t that hard if you can’t keep up what does that say about you?

(lol, if that sounded like some sort of cheap-shot, – tough… you’re the one acting like you know everything, honestly if you have such a hard time reading you …

well I’m sure you can guess the rest…)

good stuff keep up the good work, lol…

again, lol, do you seriously not wonder how - You - so constantly attack someone else, and now clearly we see,
you can’t even keep up with them? Even read what they’re saying?

You know it's funny part of the issue is how well you phrase things, using reasonable sounding words and grammar, but ultimately act in a shallow and mindless way.

If you weren’t so good at talking you would sound like a grade 2 brat (lol I’m being honest not trying to sound ‘insulting’)… this is an exercise in me having to learn that sounding good doesn’t mean having good inside.

You’re like a really good looking guy that’s actually an insensitive jerk, hmm…

Very interesting ,

anyways… yeah go run back to your hole I’m done being ‘nice’ to you lol!

Can't be bothered to read but somehow he's 'right' lol, 

only on earth do you find such ignorance lol…

@vanyel already muted this thread. So whats the point talking to a wall? Does the wall talk back to you? Interesting and fascinating at the same time… :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Apparently he’s in love with the sound of his own voice. Or maybe his meds ran out.

1 Like

You know the weird part? That’s exactly what someone else here -actually did- to me, constantly ‘replying’ to my posts when in fact I wasn’t even talking to them, including calling me lots of names etc.

I actually pointed this out, repeatedly, nothing was done.

When I finally ‘stood up’ for myself, I got muted.

What in the world makes you think you can ‘troll’ level diss someone else, and when they actually reply to you, in a meaningful thoughtful way (whether you realize it or not), you then have the gall to act like that’s ‘harassment’ or something?

Lol joke.

Anyways that’s actually the other big reason I left the forums, got a bit obvious it was kept patrolled for ‘fan-bois’ over outsiders… but Note what’s done is done I don’t want people thinking I’m against people in the forums now or whatnot.

Except this Vanyel clown but yeah that’s obvious to anyone reading these…

Or maybe a combination. :stuck_out_tongue: Maybe he will share it.

You know I have nothing against anyone else in the forums.

If Van wants to start a ‘topic’ with me, then is it too much to ask he actually reads a reply given to him?

Come on guys why do you defend people like that? Have my recent posts been that bad? )obviously -besides- those addressed to Van, because they’re just that, addressed to him and food for thought for bystanders.

See that’s kinda what bugged me before, how if you try to settle something with one person, all the sudden others jump in like pirahnas wanting a ‘bite’ out of someone they consider outside their clique.

Is that really what we want?

I want icecream…
Oh well, when I thought ALF from the old series was an interesing creature…well done!

I have no idea who does what with forums or threads (lol I’m just not ‘pro’ enough like that, lol…)

There is a little-bitty idea that maybe others would (considering people seem so ‘friendly’ here, lol… : P… ) point out that ‘hey you know you send the guy a long reply if he replies to you man-up and read the damn thing?..’

I mean sure maybe not phrase it like -that- (lol!!..) but you get what I’m saying.

This is a lot like the fighters I play (like Injustice) where you have two groups of people, one group will see someone cheapshotting someone else and defend him, another group will say, "man stfu you’re obviously being cheap don’t play like an ass ’ etc

anyways I guess that's me trying to try to see the positive side of things all the time,

bleh lol…

I remember seeing that like… eons ago?

LOL

damn it’s one of those ‘memories’ that pops up once in a while that makes me feel like I’m ancient or something,

when I’m really not.

lol.

Cross out recent, and yes, they have. You lecture people, refuse to consider anyone else’s viewpoint, harangue, and leave multiple posts chock-full of whatever strikes your fancy, regardless of how off topic you might be.

4 Likes

You should stop listening to what your brain tells you, its lying! :wink:
You are the biggest pro we have ever seen.

Well you know, there’s a reason I put ‘recent’ in there, lol…

and I dare say Van stands head and shoulders above the crowd when it comes to attacks.

there’s a special amount of ‘scummery’ involved in leaving someone a long post, having them reply to it, and you don’t bother reading it.

Like those kids that say, “I know you are but what am I!!” in school, like they’re actually right or something.

His posts are full of pointless personal attacks, mine aren't.

What I said over and over in my reply just recently was ‘well look for this thread etc you’ll see this premise’ etc.

How is that an attack? Meanwhile he calls me every name in the book and somehow ‘believes’ it, regardless of the various proofs he can’t be bothered to look up.

Eh at this point this is obviously wasting time, but it isn’t in the sense I want people to see from the outside, cause in the very post i repeatedly say, “you say this/that but you don’t look at the stuff you need to form the view of where I got what I was saying from.”

And what does he do? Not bother reading it…

Use your brain guys , he probably read as far as the parts pointing that out (he talks but doesn’t investigate), and realized it was a losing proposition for him and his ego to even ‘try’ to come back, so knowing he was done once and for all he runs off acting like he’s too cool.

Yeah I seen people do that before (in various forms, and I’m talking about in dealing with other people not me), and yeah it’s the lowest form of life there is.

Whatever I hope he finds peace, just surprised people side with him, I’d ask read my reply instead of assuming it’s written like how I used to write.

It’s all a mental exercise lol