You are ruining your great game!

I think that troops should not scaled as much as the Boss.

Either:

• limit their max level to 200 or 300,
  • give them only 2 levels instead of 5 levels

I was looking for this Raid Boss event (Ysabelle’s spam!), but my fun was crushed by the choice of troops (hello marilith who fills herself and the Boss in one turn) and the Barrier in the Boss’s spell.

And on a last topic, the Jinx on the Boss is horrible as he gets so much mana already I don’t think he needs this kind of helper…

6 Likes

I disagree with this. In previous weeks I have had plenty of success combining Mang and the Godslayer’s spell to kill the boss right up to when it has 700+ hp.

This week - the option of using Ysabelle on Manghero has meant in the late boss levels I didn’t find myself casting QueenHerald as often - but it was still useful.

2 Likes

Ah well that is why we are here on the forums, to exchange different opinions.
I personally get rid of the godslayer whenever its cast following the Mang cast doesn’t immediately kill the Raidboss anymore which is relatively early with only a legendary godslayer.

Considering that the team choices we have for this event leaves us with very limited synergies in our teams, i find it kinda sad that the designated Bosskiller troop that has gems to be thrown at it while only being ‘useful’ for one week still has to struggle to find a spot in a team of such limited options.

This goes for the event troops of both events btw godkillers and even more so for siegebreakers, and this week in particular i can’t see myself even touching the siegebreaker troop.

2 Likes

no they are only greedy
i am absolut the same opinion of tweettweet

1 Like

yes but i dont like to hear from others in my guild :why dont we close all portals

So I worked very hard to help close the last portal today. Spent many hours. But I forget to collect the rewards. Burnout got even closer to reality. Ug.

Last week I made for the 1st time a run in the leaderboard so I reached lvl 500 in raid boss. To my surprise all the battles had same troops to fight! (Scale guard, Lamia, Scale guard, Zuul). Wining battles changed nothing.

They get mailed to you. Suck it up.

This is exactly how I feel about the game too, currently.

2 Likes

Yeah, the game has been renamed to “Gem Sinks of Wars”.

Sadly I think this is going to be how things are from now on…every new mechanic is going to be tied to a Gem sink. We can only hope that it eventually bites 505 in the rear.

3 Likes

I wish they would just scrap raid boss, everybody in my guild, except for one or two guys dislikes it. It just takes too long to do one match. Except for those times in the later matches where the AI can just skull poke your entire team in one turn. It is not fun for all of the reasons people have complained about above.

And I cannot wait to see the gem shop with the new kingdom! You know it will have one, because they put them in everything now.

3 Likes

This game is just fkn terrible … why did i waste any of my time on this rigged piece of trash game. Seriously the worst rigged pixel crap i have seen on a phone to date.

1 Like

I am going to say it again: Some of us actually enjoy the new modes! Don’t yuck on our yum. I was getting to the point where I absolutely hated the monotony of Guild Wars, but it so nice to have different events every week (and some weekends) now. It keeps the game fresh and new. Nobody makes you play the new modes, so if you don’t enjoy them, then don’t play!

Why don’t you tell us how you really feel? lol.

If i had the option of Guild Wars instead, that is exactly what i would do, but i don’t.

1 Like

Guild Wars is still there, you just have to wait a few weeks in between. There is still Explore, PVP, Pet Rescue, Arena, Treasure Hunt, Dungeon, Gnome hunting, etc.

1 Like

Yeah empty phrases don’t really help, also i have played the game for a while now and i know the game modes, so no need to recite them to me.

1 Like

Sorry for expressing my opinion, having you respond to it, and then giving an answer back. I didn’t realize that set off the attitude button.

Well your advice literally was “if you don’t enjoy them, don’t play!” and answered my response with empty babble, so i didn’t think you expected anything different.

I honestly didn’t realize it was considered empty babble. What is wrong with “If you don’t like them, don’t play!”? I mean, I don’t play Arena or most of the Dungeons because I don’t enjoy them, but I don’t sit and complain and say they should get rid of them just because I don’t enjoy them. You know why? Because I know there are actually people out there who do enjoy those game modes.

I get that change sucks for some people, but it also is what keeps FTP games like this fresh. I loved Guild Wars when they first release it, then I hated it, then I enjoyed it, and then it got monotonous, but I never complained, I just adapted. Now, I am enjoying it again because I only see it once a month.

I am sick and tired of seeing “I hate this!” and “I hate that!”. The devs worked too hard on the new modes to just completely scrap them…however, I do like reading forum boards where people discuss tweaks and fixes that would make the new modes better. It took the devs months upon months to get GW to a place where most people enjoyed it. I am guessing it is going to be the same this time around, especially with all the new modes and troops they are adding on top of Raid/Invasion.

1 Like