Yet another kingdom coming soon?

According to the spoiler information, she appears to be from an existing kingdom.

Her picture in the spoilers uses a different, existing background. I was wondering the same thing today whilst stuck on this screen praying for the servers to come back. Took that time to look at spoilers again too and nothing but this pic implies new kingdom. This looks very sci fi to me, the colors are pretty though. Maybe in the next few weeks we’ll get more info.

Base on spoiler screenshot, it’s just a background of Raid Boss, with large portal and tentacles of Zuul’Goth coming out of it. So it’s still Karakoth.

For the troop, she is Zhul’Kari Legandary.

So… we still have no info on next kingdom. Probably gonna be a long while, consider the amount of new contents lately.

1 Like

Just to chip in, the background isn’t from a new kingdom.

6 Likes

Okay, thanks for info.

It’s rather early for a new kingdom, as long as Bright Forest and Shentang were added one after another. And 32 is such a round number (in binary system).

4 Likes

Next kingdom isn’t for a couple of months.

6 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

I scanned through spoilers and didn’t find any new kingdom until October at least. Or will Apocalypse gain some new troops and become available for ruling?

August 24 is the date I’ve seen rolling around. Assuming nothing has changed, the next kingdom will be called Sins of Maraj.

2 Likes

What we know:

• A big feature of 3.next will be the concept of “multiple maps” to support future kingdom expansions.
  • The next kingdom is the last kingdom planned for release on the current map.
  • No announcements regarding kingdoms for the new maps have been made.

So, true to most other updates, the current only spoiled feature of the next update won’t have any playable impact for at least a few weeks or months after it “arrives”. :tada:

I made that date up. Awesome. :grinning:
It is a logical guess based on a troop that’s coming out on August 27th.

I checked Taransworld before posting, and came to the same conclusion. Seems plausible enough given the information we have.

1 Like

7 Likes

Now where did that come from?

1 Like

Huh. Seems like those should be… the Grave Seer (left), and Beholder (right)? Eye puns.

The title is an even better spoiler… The Underworld :slight_smile: .

So - Sin of Maraj was the last kingdom? Because there is no more free space for them in the “overworld”? And expansion will move underground with creating factions for each kingdom?

I think Sirrian and Nimhain said on previous stream that maybe one more kingdom for the “overworld”. When is another question…

But in general yes, expect lots of factions for a year at least.

After that they may create over-overworld.

1 Like