Yet another kingdom coming soon?

Thank you, it seems I missed this moment in their stream.

Of course, there are plenty of kingdoms now - more than teeth in an adult human’s mouth. Maybe I just miss 67 kingdoms of Warlords BattleCry II.

There still is no bunny kingdom, so clearly we are not done with kingdoms yet.:triumph: Though I suppose a bunny faction would at least serve temporarily as a substitute, but obviously, just four bunny troops are not enough!

(On a more serious note, Nimhain had long ago, in the January Q&A - if I remember correctly - promised more Lapinas. Still waiting for that to happen, though if it will happen as a separate kingdom is of course a very different matter.)

1 Like

The negotiations are tough because Playboy made a better offer to the girls… :stuck_out_tongue:

They still could enlarge the current map

Don’t expect a new kingdom anytime soon or ever because…tributes.

The rumor I heard is Sin of Maraj (does anyone else pronounce it “marriage”?) is the last new kingdom for “at least a year”. Someone who watched the screen told me that, so it’s as reliable as me relating I heard Salty say in a stream players whose names rhyme with “tide” are going to get 400 mythic ingots in the mail this Friday.

But it’s what I heard.

I pronounce it mirage

5 Likes

The stress must fall on the last syllable, try to pronounce it in French style. Something like “Maharaj”.