Wrong summon Hero Sunbird

Platform, device version and operating system
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened
My team is Sunbird, Flamebot, Flamebot, Archer-class Hero. When Flamebot self-destructive, the Hero summons a Bandit approx half of the time. Normally this takes the top slot, pushing Sunbird down one slot. But if the summon has already filled all empty slots, my hero sometimes summons a Bandit, leaving Sunbird no space to resurrect.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Happens rarely, only when 50% cahnce to summon Bandit happens three times in a row.

Steps to make it happen again
Play normally, using this team.

Note: If you are uncomfortable reporting your bug publicly you can privately message @Cyrup or @Kafka with the completed bug template. Do not abuse this offer to message developers if you are otherwise comfortable posting your thread publicly.

I’m not a Dev, but I can answer this for you. This is “working as intended”. Without boring you with all the technical babble: in short, the Hero’s Talent takes precedence over Sunbird’s Resurrection. So, if you keep using that Hero Talent, in this context, this “bug” could happen over and over again. My advice is: when using a Sunbird, don’t use that talent. Cheers, mate.

3 Likes

OK, thanks, wondered if this was the case. It’s my explore team (an easy way to gain Hero XP) so it’s never stopped me winning a match yet.

2 Likes