Wrong enemies in the Beast Whisperer world event

Platform, device version and operating system:
Tested on PC and Android

Screenshot or image:

Capture

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I was expecting the “King Gobtruffle” battle to actually have gobtruffle in it. Instead, it sometimes has Morana.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Since I started paying attention I’d estimate about 20% of Gobtruffle and Vanya battles actually having Morana and her gang in it. So far I have not seen it happen with other battles.

Steps to make it happen again
Play the world event.

3 Likes

Seems it affects all battles actually.
Capture
Capture1

2 Likes

Probably the same as this one:

3 Likes

Ah thanks, first issue like that I saw was with the Leonis Tower so I didn’t think to go that far back when looking for existing posts.
:+1:

I think this has happened in EVERY world event.

Will ask about this in stream today if I’m still awake (when people tell you the vaccine can make them tired, they’re not kidding!)

The linked to bug report was from half a year ago. Hopefully there’s some sort of update? Will report back.

Or I’ll be asleep, in which case, meh, too bad. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Only those that reset all battles on the map, like after the Wereverine battle. It still keeps the previous team compositions in memory, you can get it to update by restarting the game.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t bet on it, but I’d love to be pleasantly surprised!

Idk about you, but my map do not lie to me.
I am on PC, just checked the available battles, and the enemy team matched with the name every time.

Asked about this on stream. There is no update. Sorry all.

I’m talking to the devs now. Quick question for you all, are the teams consistently wrong? Eg, if there is a King Gobtruffle team (with that name) is the team, that pops up always Lady Morana, Grave Seer, Night Shade and Spectral Knight?

1 Like

Could I also please get your platform?

1 Like

My experience from previous events, and limitedly from this one, is no – it’s typically (for me) been whichever battle previously occupied the same space/area on the map.

I did get a Gobtruffle battle with Morana troops as well, but not every Gobtruffle battle has its troops replaced, and I believe it’s possible for non-Morana troops to be the replacements as well.

Mobile, Android (but think I also encountered on PC).

Edit: Reminds me of this bug/issue, tbh:

Edit 2: Confirmed as not “consistently wrong” in the sense of “Gobt with Morana troops”, as this pic shows Vanya:

Note the map state immediately prior to Wereverine battle and then map reset:

(Wereverine battle:)

Other Gobtruffle battle has Morana troops, consistent with the placement of the Lady Morana battle before the reset:

Other two battles had the correct troops, however the same battles were in those positions in the previous map state.

5 Likes