Wriggle, Wriggle, Wriggle

WRIGGLE, WRIGGLE, WRIGGLE

New Ultra-Rare Troop: Lava Worm

The Lava Worm will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

World Event: Ruby Red Herring

There are 6 battles that players can encounter during the event: Lava Elemental, Wrath Naga, Lava Troll, Jarl Firemantle, Sheggra, and Amarok. The battles are randomly chosen, but they all have an equal chance of appearing on the map.

Scoring
You can find the following rewards for each of the different battles you may encounter.

• Lava Elemental: 4 Fiery Clues
  • Wrath Naga: 4 Fiery Clues
  • Lava Troll: 5 Fiery Clues
  • Jarl Firemantle: 6 Fiery Clues
  • Sheggra: 7 Fiery Clues
  • Amarok: 8 Fiery Clues

Each Fiery Clue is worth 5 points. As the battles get harder, they will increase the amount of Fiery Clues they give by 25%.

Now Available in the Vault: The World

The World will become available as a possible drop from both Vaults and Epic Vaults after weekly reset.

Update: This event is currently missing it’s French translations. Apologies for this inconvenience

Note: You may need to force close and re-open the game to be able to use the new social collectables you earn from the World Event

4 Likes

grafik

The chance to find troops in event chests is expected to look like this:

Chance Amount Troop
0.11% 1 Amarok, Infernus
3.2% 1 Gog and Gud, Sheggra
12% 1 Flame Troll, Gob-Chomper, Igneus, Lava Troll, Luther, Pyggra, Rhynaggor, Stone-Biter, Terraxis
21.6% 1 Lava Elemental, Lava Worm, Obsidian Golem, Ograk Shaman, Stone Giant, Sulfur Slime, Volcanic Golem
21.6% 2 Ettin, Fire Lizard, Ogress, Rhynax
21.49% 3 Fire Bomb, Fortress Gate, Ogre

Event chests don’t contain faction troops, guild wars troops, doom troops, tarot cards and special soulforge troops, even though the official Game Guides suggest otherwise.

Event chests have been configured incorrectly in the past. Infinity Plus Two doesn’t compensate for keys wasted due to their mistakes, if you plan to spend a large amount of keys, make sure what you are looking for has already been found by other players.

7 Likes

I can’t help but believe that the new troop is a missed opportunity by the developers. Similar to how the Desert Worm (some five campaigns ago!) was also a missed opportunity by the developers.

This – and the aforementioned Desert Worm – could have been a Common base-rarity troop similar to the Rock Worm (Khaziel) or the Ice Worm (Dhrak-Zum). With an oh-so-rare opportunity to have single-colored arcane traitstones available from the Glory shop as well. Instead, we have another lame-ish Ultra Rare. And in this particular case, one that’s almost completely inferior to a base Rare that’s already in Broken Spire. (Fire Lizard)

Common troops are alarmingly not common when it comes to new releases.

3 Likes

Any news about Broken Spire’s rework? Postponed already?

Would be weird if it will happen between this event week instead of before.

I just saw that some groundworks was hinted at for October’s update already, so I wonder what’s the current plan for September now?

Can anyone on PC/Mobile please confirm that they have gotten The World from the Vault? Cheers!

1 Like

Guildmate SS
:blush: :vulcan_salute:

11 Likes

Awesome! How many keys in?

2 Likes

He didn’t specify, but his comment was “that didn’t take long”

…will start my hunt for The World soon and see how many keys it takes me
:sweat_smile: :crossed_fingers: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Same! Best luck!

1 Like

Sorry its late guys, I’m off sick and the website was down when Gary was posting at reset.

Here are the graphics to help you this week

Event Summary

Reward Amounts

Battles and Scoring

Battles and Scoring are posted in Global Chat 429 on pc/ mobile too

11 Likes

When will the ‘Show full post’ button / the website start working again?

It’s not working right now because the gemsofwar.com main site is down again.

Did you find it yet?

Yet to find it, here is the Tarot cards I found after 200 VKs:
The Fool
The Magician
The Star
The Chariot
The Fool
The Lovers
The Emperor
The Fool
The Sun
The Moon

Also got a Heart of Rage which is not a Tarot card. I hope your luck is better.

4 Likes

Lava worm actually isn’t that bad for a blue troop…it’s kind of annoying to play against during the event, at least.

The Fool
The Magician
The Star
The Chariot
The Fool
The Lovers
The Emperor
The Fool
The Sun
The Moon
The Sun
The Star
The Lovers
The Lovers
The Lovers
The Emperor
The Devil
The Emperor
The World

At about 370 VK, finally. Hope you found it too @AMT :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

213 and still hunting… haven’t kept exact track of drops, bit have seen pretty much every other tarot drop thus far, including an Orb of Power
:sweat_smile: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Got The World after 21 vault keys. Thought it would take longer.

Funny title, as always.

Whoever is the responsible for this, is a man of culture. hehe

Vault loot boxes are the worst. And the chances keep dropping with every new troop.

This concept needs to be reworked in some way; once there are all 22 or even 78 (depending on if they decide to stop after the named ones) troops included, it will be nearly impossible to get a specific one.

I’d say, handle it like guild chests. 50% drop rate from Cedric until you got Mythic +4 troops. Afterwards 0.

1 Like

Is it on switch? cause I might just start hunting as well.