Ooze Slime Is It Anyway?

OOZE SLIME IS IT ANYWAY?

New Ultra-Rare Troop: Sulfur Slime

The Sulfur Slime will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

World Event: Odorous Oozes

There are 6 battles that players can encounter during the event: Sulfur Slime, Fire Giant, Pyggra, Sheggra, Infernus, and Faerie Gobmother. The battles are randomly chosen, but they all have an equal chance of appearing on the map.

Scoring
You can find the following rewards for each of the different battles you may encounter.

• Sulfur Slime: 4 Lava Rocks
  • Fire Giant: 4 Lava Rocks
  • Pyggra: 6 Lava Rocks
  • Sheggra: 8 Lava Rocks
  • Infernus: 10 Lava Rocks
  • Faerie Gobmother: 10 Lava Rocks

Each Lava Rock is worth 5 points. As the battles get harder, they will increase the amount of Lava Rocks given by 25%.

19 Likes

Weekly news posted :+1:

Logical World event scoring :+1:

18 Likes

Yes! a straightforward highest-rarity / highest-level week, lovely.

7 Likes

At the risk of jinxing things, we still have to wait a few hours to see what sort of eff’ed up team construction restrictions we have.

2 Likes

If this troop has any consistency like Deck Hand, it might be really really good. Self-loop, does something to an enemy and has the potential to make a wish gem. I don’t think it can set off a Wish gem with Titan/Elementalist on cast but Tidecaller and TPK can still do it.

Not sure about looping. After 1st cast there will be very little yellow on the board. I don’t see myself ever using this troop.

Dont need yellow. It turns yellow into red, then matches. Even a full board of red + 5 more gems can still lead to positive results. (and usually after the first cast, a few more yellow comes back in anyways.)

Without a guaranteed extra turn it’s basically a hail mary if you’re desperate. Probably more likely to give 4-match to the enemy than yourself.

Even troops that create 10-12 gems are hit and miss so only 5 is obviously way less chance. Not saying it’s impossible to loop several times but you would have to be very lucky that’s all.

@Jeto Thanks. Does “The Magician” available on Vault?

Edit: Spend 69 VKs, no Magician so far. Find a new bug: Game keep revealing chaos orb and not turning back the main screen. I had to close the game.

2 Likes

The real ooze slime remains the Arachnaean Weaver debacle. Now that was ooze and slime combined.

1 Like

Infinity Plus Two has repeatedly been found to sell loot boxes missing the best items or containing them at significantly lower than advertised odds. They always deny this at first, deliberately spread misinformation and ultimately refuse to communicate further once enough proof has been presented. Avoid spending money on this event, you may receive something inferior to what you paid for, their support will just close and lock your compensation request.

For the most recent case of faulty loot boxes and how they were handled, see this thread and this summary .

9 Likes

If Lava Rocks were worth 10 points, instead of 5, we wouldn’t have to deal with inconsistent rounding on Epic and Mythic battles!

#LoseTheFractions

3 Likes

But that’s not forum bait. The devs want forum bait.

On a related note I require bellyrubs

The event name is weird, been staring it and it just doesn’t open up to me… Some kinda play with words? :pleading_face:

1 Like

:blush: :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

Thanks! Not something we watch in Finland :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Definitely check it out if you can - some of the funniest comedy I’ve ever watched. :joy:

1 Like

The original series from the U.K. is better and funnier than the Drew Carey re-make here in the States. At least in my opinion. I could watch the British version all day.

3 Likes

I have to say this…

GoW has been notorious for its bad puns from the beginning, but this is starting to get out of hand. I now hear a rumor that devs, due to a group lifelong infatuation with fellow Australian Nicole Kidman, are considering naming our next kingdom “Isle of Lucie”. Is Sirrian still there, or should I start holding someone else principally responsible? :slight_smile:

I normally don’t like puns, of any kind, but I’ll give this one 10/10 because I love the show. :ok_hand: