Witch Way?

Originally published at: Witch Way? – Gems of War

New Guide Troop: The Cartographer The Cartographer will be available in the Journey Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. Please note the Pathfinder trait is a unique Trait, this means the Trait cannot be stacked with itself, and only one Troop with the Pathfinder trait will…

4 Likes

seriously… it took that long to do that little? that’s not going to stop battles from scaling out of control…

oi.

34 Likes

Devs using an ancient anonymous account to post news now? :thinking:

13 Likes

congrats devs!
you listened so well to player feedback, that you should be prepared for the next exodus of players.

5 Likes

That change is a joke, right? Right?! :pleading_face:

10 Likes

@Gems-of-War welcome back!!! :partying_face::crazy_face:

17 Likes

well i did try to stop being an ass towards the devs here… but this is just unacceptable. The turn limit is still imposed without a reliable to keep your turn. I will return here after reset when we see the selection… as of right now not happy.

and WTG staying anonymous using a previously dead account

10 Likes

Did you, though?

Because I’m pretty sure that’s not what anyone was asking for…

28 Likes

No, the larger criticism is that the Mileage calculation is INTRINSICALLY flawed to begin with.

Journey battles advertise a maximum # of miles, but can be reduced by various factors. Couldn’t they at least flip the display to the player (i.e. display the guaranteed minimum # of miles), even if the actual calculation goes unchanged?

4 Likes

Lmao called it

27 Likes

The troops says it makes 3 purple gems boosted by Mystic allies. Is that really going to be the case or was that an error on the troop preview?

2 Likes

Absolutely useless.

I’m keeping my guild’s Journey reqs as “No 0s”.

It’s the only event we can’t clear all 16 reward tiers and I refuse to have our members wasting Gems and/or real money on it.

13 Likes

good spot… tarans says creates 4 boosted (x2) so creates 8 if im not mistaken

2 Likes

nope, creates 4 is on shiny lvl 2 and not boosted, same as the last two pathfinders.
or to be concrete: 10 purple gems, 11 on shiny level 2
edit: leave it here, but i was wrong

nerfed versions create 2/3 and boosted by allies 2x. so yes, this one is technically stronger by 1 gem, though its tough to tell if its an intentional fix or just lazy

4 Likes

sorry, was too much in rage, you are right

2 Likes

So after weeks of being able to tune the troop and/or the event the end result is that you basically didn’t do anything worthwhile… And you wonder why barely anybody has confidence in your ability to fix PvP and Guild Wars

9 Likes

try to get it right:
so the new one will spawn 11 and 12 on shiny lvl 2, right?

1 Like

correct, assuming no changes

2 Likes

Journey is now a stage 12 event which is not much pressure

1 Like