Wisp counters needed

Ok… After numerous PMs from several different people as well as some posts here in the open it seems everyone thinks i should drop this matter regardless of who i right and who is wrong.

It seems to me that this advice i should follow if not for me then for the community. So i will leave it at this…

@Darkness we will probably never see eye to eye on much of anything (not passing judgement just stating a fact) so for the benefit of you, me, and the community in general i am willing to drop this whole thing and move on with the understanding that we both try and ignore each other when it is necessary and when interactions are unavoidable we BOTH attempt to approach those interactions in a civil manner.

In the spirit of what i am proposing i will retract my accusation and drop my argument. In exchange i ask you to refrain from demanding for me to be banned.

From this point forward i will not initiate any conversation with or about you and i ask you do the same that way there should be no reason for any conflict between us thus making the rest of my proposal easier.

And as to this…

I have no problem doing this publicly either i just figured that is what @Saltypatra would want us to do.

So? What say you @Darkness?

3 Likes