Guild "agreement" in bracket1 to arrange scores

What happened to our agreement to ignore eachother? You suggested that yourself, and less than a week later you’re already breaking that deal again… :frowning:
I accepted that deal in good faith and even ignored any posts you made in a topic I started (about the needless flagging), and now you’re telling me what to do on a different subject. That’s not ignoring eachother, that’s just you breaking another promise… :frowning:

But on topic: We’re not in the same bracket, so I don’t see how I should be setting a defense for Gems of the Ostfront? But why would I set the same defense for every guild we face in GW? Everyone here says I am free to set my defense the way I want to, including tayloring my defense to the color of the day (or any other choice I might make as long as it is a viable defense and not a walkover defense). And now you’re saying my defense should be the same for everyone, but why should I set the same defense for everyone? PLEASE MAKE UP YOUR MINDS ABOUT THIS!

This is exactly why I asked for clarification about this from the devs! We need some clear ruling here otherwise this discussion will continue forever…

1 Like