Win streak broken

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened? I should have a win streak of about 160 battles at this point. But when I checked my profile a moment ago, it says I only have 18 win streak. This week I have 48-0 invading score so 18 win streak is an error. Last week I didn’t have any lost fights while invading either, so it feels bad that it got broken for no reason. .

What are the steps to make it happen again?
48-0 current score yet only 18 win streak. That is impossible, even if I finishedon’t last week with a lost fight (which I didn’t) I should have at least 48 wins in a row now.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post! No screen shoots my Internet to slow to upload stuff.

Were you playing any other Storymode games and/or Challenges, and then retreat out of those in mid-game for whatever reasons? I think those also break your win-streak, not just the PvP invades.

If you face your own team (i.e. to test your defenses), you earn nothing for a win. If you lose or retreat, you still break your win streak. Had it happen to me right after 2.0 went live – broke a win streak for me also.

No, only battles I’ve been doing is PvP.
@Grundulum this isn’t that case either, I have the same Def team for 2 weeks so I haven’t been testing it recently.