Why the MAJOR STEALTH NERF to FORGE?

Bad luck in a digital game is not as simple as a coin flip or a roll of a die.

These chest pulls are done by computer algorithms and while I would like to think they’re always working, I can’t imagine that they’re always 100% consistent with every single possible outcome. There’s always room for error.

Its really easy to chalk up programming errors as bad luck.

I’m also not ruling out bad luck either, but you’d think it shouldn’t happen at such a grand scale if it was based on averages with everything having equal weight.

Its all fun and games until you’re on the receiving end of spending 750 event keys for 18 Krakens and 2 Scyllas.

I always dread new mythics as its only matter of time where $500+ of supplies isn’t enough to pull a mythic, then you realize the devs want to do 2 mythics per kingdom + apocolypse and others

2 Likes

Fair enough. I have been on the receiving end of dropping hundreds of keys & gems to no avail for a mythic or legendary numerous times, and it’s maddening. But I’ve also been on the other end with getting the mythic out of 100 glory keys. But I suspect those stories are much less shared.

I’ll continue to believe the universe will even out eventually and I guess others can continue to assume it (or the code) is conspiring against them or bugged.

And now we can’t even open event keys by ones, wasting even more. Not happy with this.

3 Likes

At least you guys got them

I didn’t get anything last week with the lot. I’m still missing mythics from months ago.

1 Like

OH!? You mean like… Pharos Ra…?

Well don’t worry you can always CRAFT them!

nevermind…

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(At least once the fix to the forge is in place the above comment will ACTUALLY be true!)

4 Likes