Who has received the lowest vault key reward? And who has received the best?

i had 7 keys saved up this morn…

first 3 keys were maj orbs… growth, wisdumb, and finnaly

lasr three keys were junk.
saved a key so i could say i have one :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Decided to open my 14 vault keys since it might take some time until a new Gnome will appear in the vault. Results:

9 Likes

I have never seen a 250 gem drop before.now!

16 Likes

wow, I believe thats the ultimate top tier prize from Sparklesack, except from a Major Ascension orb.

3 Likes

It must be an extremely rare pull, first time Ive seen it.

1 Like

Lets not forget that the Major Clan orb is a great prize too, thats 75 very good chests if u are in a guild that gives you the Level 6 Guild chest.

1 Like

Growth Orb, obviously :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Well. Yeah.

The vault loves my keys.

4 Likes

Yeah. I pulled 2 keys today… and.

What did I tell you.
The vault loves me.

4 Likes

I feel extremely lucky right now, i just got 2 back to back major blue orbs in a row in the vault!!

I only need 2 more to craft my 3rd power orbs

4 Likes

I just crafted 3 Power Orbs today, so then 5 to go. Maybe I will be able to craft the new Mythic next summer.

2 Likes

Posting this for a fellow guild mate. I’m pretty sure he needs the souls at his level. :confused:

7 Likes

:neutral_face:

3 Likes

Until I get valraven and pet gnome, my vault rewards will seem crap :+1: :joy:

Get them soon lol. new gnome types incomming

I’ve got more chance of a peasant buff happening then getting my missing troops? Don’t you agree @Eika

3 Likes

Which troops are you missing?

Both MIA, please send here if found :joy:

images

Damn, hopefully you will get them one day.
Have you prayed to the RNG-God everyday before bedtime the latest months? If not, you better start doing it, nothing to lose. :wink:

When you have them all and thier mythic you will hate seeing them in the vault :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: