Who has received the lowest vault key reward? And who has received the best?

Wow that first picture is weird!

No point submitting a ticket, I guarantee it’ll just be a “visual issue” :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Not for nothing, but isn’t best and worse, subjective? To me, 60K gold isn’t a lot, but to a level 50 player, thats amazing. Hmm.

I don’t have any screen shots, but some big stuff that I got over the weekend:

1 Major Orb of Ascension
4 Major Orbs of Clans (Not at the same time, obviously)
4 copies of Cedric (Again, not at the same time)
20 Gem Keys (Single Reward)
15 Event Keys (Single Reward)
A big pack of Gems (Whatever Cedric’s max drop is, I forget. Got some 20 Gem drops from Treasure Gnomes too)

I also got at least every Vault troop once, some big gold rewards (like the 60K drop), some small gold rewards, souls, a couple minor stone drops, and a couple Minor Orb drops (i remember 2 Clans and 1 Ascension, for sure. Also, a couple more of a mix of Wisdom and Growth)

I got all these rewards over the course of about 30 Vault Keys, over the weekend.

1 Like

Yup thats exactly the response i got. And of course we have no way to verify other than to trust the devs’ words :laughing:

2 Likes

I got 4 empty bags once so I got you all beat. :slight_smile:

1 Like

got you beat… never even got the bags :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::yum:

coollogo_com-2771478

2 Likes

i had a lot of crappy vault key rewards , but this is my winner

5 Likes

I just got my worst pull ever urg…

5 Likes

Wow those treasure gnomes drop were awful!!!

But Cedric dropped himself so Hard to say it’s the worst drop ever

1 Like

True, Sparklecrap was the only saving grace. It could have been worse, you are def right hehe.

2 Likes

Not if you already have him at mythic!! It’s like getting 100 souls. Not many people have him yet at mythic like me but in a few months lots more will and maybe a larger outcry over his buffed droprate will see a change and get it reduced. Until then I’m keeping my keys.

Gotta love how the devs spin it to make his droprate sound like a good thing. I now have Cedric mythic and only 2 or 3 copies each of the common vault troops.

2 Likes

When the devs change something… It’s like being in the movie Leprechaun. Every wish has a cost.

Me thinks that they increased rewards in the vault, and messed with the drop rate of all gnomes. And made vault keys even more rare.

2 Likes

Instead of buffing rewards dropped by gnomes and cedric when doing a vault match… They only buffed Cedric… so if his reward is crappy, then you just wasted a vault key…

Horrible… makes me not want to use the keys ever

1 Like

I just need to stay away from the vault.

5 Likes

At least you got 3 event keys, it could had been another 100 souls.

4 Likes

Just got this lovely vault haul. I bet you’re all jealous. :money_mouth_face:

4 Likes

I got one like this the other day. Except Treasure Gnome in place of Sack and got one of Sack’s gold rewards instead of your 100 souls. Probably my worse one ever. I was very disappointed.

5 Likes

I can’t top the above poster, but that is certainly my worst overall.

2 Likes

I… don’t know how to feel about this.

11 Likes

100 GEMS!:grin:

3 Likes