Who has received the lowest vault key reward? And who has received the best?

Why would any players spend extremely hard to get Ascension orbs on useless Gnomes? Is it not enough to wait over a year, maybe two years to be able to craft the Mythic from Karakoth, Zuul’Goth? He might not be the best Mythic, but at least he count towards Power Leveling the kingdom aka progression through the game.

cause im a bad mofo :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

chasing ascension leaderbored

2 Likes

If that gives you pleasure, why not. :wink:

:frowning:

9 Likes

Finally got a major orb

3 Likes

I’m not even upset with the growth orb anymore

4 Likes

That is so bad, I bet you were raging. Clearly the winner of this thread for the worst rewards.

2 Likes

One day I will get a good pull. I know it!

2 Likes

This one is looking better.

6 Likes

Last week:

Yesterday:

3 Likes

I don’t believe that vault keys exist. I haven’t got one yet. I barely even get treasure gnomes.

They do exist. You get them in the raid and invasion rewards. Also with bounty. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Edit. I think in total since the gnomes have been released, I have found maybe 5 vault keys total from the gnomes themselves. I don’t go super crazy though hunting them either.

3 Likes

As @Santandrix said above. The two I played were from bounty last week and raid this week.
The minor traitstones are a bummer, Cedric is only 3 copy’s away from being a useless mythic instead of a useless legendary and the gold is kinda ok I guess.

1 Like

Last 2 vaults got me major chaos orbs, growth and wisdom.
Been months since Ive got a gnome to drop a key except during vault event.

1 Like

For newer players I can see these orbs being handy to upgrade troops while saving up the souls for the dawn bringer.

You’re being rather optimistic about the trash vault run lol.

2nd best vault reward for me after 250 gems I got a while ago. Major wisdom orb was the best orb I could have gotten it will help out a lot when I get a new decent mythic.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Best: Cedric, 5000 gold, 2 minor traitstones, and 5 diamonds
Worst: 200 souls, 2 minor traitstones, 10 gems, and 6000 gold

2 Likes

So neat, yet so disappointing.

3 Likes