Where are the War coins

Yet there is that small, small percent chance to get them for “free,” so it technically doesn’t break the rules. :man_facepalming:

probably a chance as low 0,2 % to get them in a daily offer. I got them once and feel like a billionaire.

On this monday I got my first war coins offer and yesterday I got second one. :crazy_face:

That’s exactly my view on this as well. I’m VIP 20 but I’ll be darned if I spend a single cent on the insult that is war coins

4 Likes

You will get them eventually. I have 2 from the daily thing. Not going to play arena even if a 50% chance :joy:. They are not going anywhere

1 Like

It just kills me knowing that developer time was spent on this feature that basically doesn’t exist.

It’s not even (just) a monetization gripe - the update was just banners and team slots with a funny hat on.

The only thing it does is frustrate players when they log on and see more garbage on the adventure board instead of these new, pointlessly scarce resources.

2 Likes

I would rather have imperial deeds but that’s just me.

2 Likes

I find the lack of Adventure Board appearances more off putting. The offers are random per person and it makes sense there’s variation. War Coins on the Adventure Board simply hasn’t happened at all despite there supposedly being both epic and legendary versions.

3 Likes

Another patch has come and yet no War Coins anywhere except the purchase offer. Devs, can you get a grip already?

1 Like

Those who want the Adventure Board to offer War Coins are welcome to do a bug report about them not appearing.

It’s how I made pet gnomes “magically” appear in the arena again after the revamp.

And more recently I had to submit a ticket to have the devs fix an issue that solely effected my guild and our LT drops after months of unfair rolls.

My point is. Don’t expect the devs to just know how broken their game is. Take the time to tell them. Or don’t. A bug report is your best chance at actually coming through to them.

1 Like

I’m hoping that they were stealth added to the adventure board rotation in this patch. Maybe we’ll see them soon.

No need to tag me in 60 days when this hasn’t happened - I’ll be right there with you.

What’s the point of reporting if they’re still missing out? Same errors over and over again, from patch to patch.

Maybe it’s high time to start using roadmaps in order not to forget what should be engaged in the next iteration? Over engineering the game to make more profit plays the bad trick on them.

I can’t be bothered to find it, but I believe they stated fairly recently that no roadmaps would be given because “priorities change,” or something to that effect.

I haven’t seen any major priorities other than money grabbing for a long time, though, so maybe they don’t actually change very much? :thinking:

Let them have no public roadmaps, at least they should have their internal ones otherwise they look like Dori the fish that seem to forget everything they said 15 minutes back.

I would assume they do. Money today, more money tomorrow. Flash offers and daily deals. Arena “rewards” to buy more stuff.

They very well may have a roadmap, it’s just full of monetized content.

1 Like

I guarantee you the next phase of their monetization roadmap is to start selling imperial deeds and books for $$$ in flash offers.

1 Like

That would definitely sell. It would also really expand the gap between p2p and f2p players.

1 Like

…it’s just boring monetization strategy, not anything the players actually care about.

The roadmaps probably fit really well into professional-looking reports containing wording like “recurrent user spending”, “user retention”, “engagement metrics”, and “daily/weekly/monthly active users”.

Maybe…or put them into the “super elite (lol) pa$$” to try getting more people to upgrade to the $25 quarterly subscription purchase.