Where are the new Warbands?

There’s just the quite important difference between “knowing” about the ‘just maybe’ perceived as problematic situation of having many dead currencies and really “caring” about it. If “caring” were a thing anyone could find ways to merge existing dead currencies and wouldn’t introduce new ones with every possible opportunity. If caring were a thing someone would’ve solved the puzzle that war coins are a dead currency by themself.

Please just finally adjust all adventure board offers and all daily deal offers to “useful” which can be dependent on player level - or the better idea - let every player choose from the whole range of offers by selecting and unselecting stuff. Not just three random offers a player doesn’t need or want. Let every player choose the desired stuff they want. If someone doesn’t want war coins then just implement a “unselect” button so there won’t ever be a utterly useles offer again and also no bug offers like the famous Kingdom Helper for just 25gems that nearly every day blocks any possible good or at least better offer while making absolutely no sense. Maybe this is a idea “Sirrian” has soemwhere that could finally be implemented? In all seriousness, this would be one of the best improvements for this game in years.
In years! …

But what really worries me, is the fact, that Sirrian possibly has about 50 new currency ideas up his sleeve…

6 Likes

I’m sort of assuming (hoping) that all his ideas aren’t currency related. I do like the idea of letting people choose between a range of offers. I doubt we’ll get it, but that’d be amazing. Oh, to never see another offer for ingots…

@Kafka
the special event gems of war anniversary adventure board today is exactly what we needed.
4 matches and 35 more war coins.

:clown_face: :surfing_man:

2 Likes

Thanks, we appreciate that. I did have to laugh when I saw the adventure board yesterday.

2 Likes