When do you want to watch a stream of Gems of war? (poll)

What time do you want to see a stream for gems of war.

• 0100 GMT
  • 0200 GMT
  • 0300 GMT
  • 0400 GMT
  • 0500 GMT
  • 0600 GMT
  • 0700 GMT
  • 0800 GMT
  • 0900 GMT
  • 1000 GMT
  • 1100 GMT
  • 1200 GMT

0 voters

• 1300 GMT
  • 1400 GMT
  • 1500 GMT
  • 1600 GMT
  • 1700 GMT
  • 1800 GMT
  • 1900 GMT
  • 2000 GMT
  • 2100 GMT
  • 2200 GMT
  • 2300 GMT

0 voters

This poll is for all streamers and possible views to best match viewing times for when streams get up and maximize viewership of players to content creators.

You may need less time frames. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ha, and I was thinking if I only had more choices… I like 5 minute intervals or something :blush:

1 Like

2 Days in a row with a 3 hour stream and a 3ish hour stream. Was wondering if my times i am streaming are impacting my viewership. It does not help that I am already using an already semi-known channel. I only got 3 followers and it already had 35 followers so ya. Also the time frames are when the streams would start. Those closer to after school time (1500 GMT) or during prime time (1700 GMT-2200 GMT) would also let me know more about when people want to watch pvp, also i would make another poll to find out what people want to see so i can adjust my streaming schedule for better viewer relations.

If this poll doesn’t get conclusive results, I am going to be doing a couple 8-20 hour streams in about a month, so we will have live data then. :slight_smile:

Thanks, i am gearing up with my death wish coffee for a 24 hour stream. I am just getting frustrated cause i know very little about the area i am trying to enter. I know how to play gems and many other games but not about how to maintain viewership.

2 Likes

If you let me know in advance when you intend to do your 24 hour stream I can do a shoutout for you on my YouTube channel. The devs too could probably post it on their social media.

I see no option for “Never” …

1 Like

11:59 est friday of next week is the proposed start time. Though i would have to hammer out the specific schedule for the stream.

Exactly, if quality is as bad as before then NEVER would be preferable option.

1 Like

Quality? Like what is wrong with the streams? I mean i have only done 2 and i am not exactly energized when i do them or over the top. I keep cussing to a low and try not to sound like a kid playing a video game.

I’m on an iThingy so I can’t stream most thing @killerman3333
I can find time to watch most streams when they’re no longer live if you post them Via @Tacet

I am going live in an hour. Also i would love some input for how/what to do to make the streams better. 3rd stream here we go.

Some things that I think you can improve after watching some of your previous streams:

1. your stream seem to be really skippy for me, i.e every few seconds the screen seem to be stuck for a second. Not sure what the cause is, maybe your encoding settings are wrong?

2. You’re supposed to talk to the viewers all the time. Or at least most of it. Playing in silence for a long time is not very interesting to watch, and random chatter with other people in the room may not be too attractive either.

3. Consider adding a webcam, it makes people feel more like they watch you play, rather than the game play itself. This idea may be more appealing if you’re good looking, and much better if you’re a hot girl (I’m pretty sure you’re not, but you get the point).

I lowwered my bit rate again, i hope this fixxed it.[quote=“yonizaf, post:14, topic:8536”]
You’re supposed to talk to the viewers all the time. Or at least most of it. Playing in silence for a long time is not very interesting to watch, and random chatter with other people in the room may not be too attractive either.
[/quote]

Was it better this time?[quote=“yonizaf, post:14, topic:8536”]
Consider adding a webcam, it makes people feel more like they watch you play, rather than the game play itself. This idea may be more appealing if you’re good looking, and much better if you’re a hot girl (I’m pretty sure you’re not, but you get the point).
[/quote]

I am thinking if using facerig soon but i have to figure out how to pull that off with obs. Also i am not good looking or a girl.

1 Like