What the actual - Underspire

Selection…

Weapon

Because my hero has just clicked over to 1854 I won’t have access to this weapon any time soon had I wanted to use it. (Available @ level 50) I will have to wait until I level up again :pensive:

IMG_1012

:nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

HAPPY UNDER-SPIRALLING EVERYONE
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

(NB - Still sorting out the most effective combo)

4 Likes

Well, that’s at least one good piece of news: No need to worry about going the whole way this week. Boss 2, and I’ll be done.
With new kingdom, tower and Pvp, there is really more than enough to worry about.

4 Likes

I’m confused iv got that weapon in underspire and been using it :face_with_spiral_eyes:

I think over lev 1000 you have to wait until your next level up before it will go in to your weapon inventory

4 Likes

Mate I’m level 1561.

Ohhh wait there yes iv passed a level today, I understand sorry. I went from 1560 to 1561

2 Likes

This isn’t going to be fast, but it works:

[1519,7416,7410,7409,3021,1,2,2,3,2,1,3,14029]

Slowly builds up magic for Feyr while protecting hero and summoner. Could also trade Lady of Bones for Midnight Queen, maybe.

1 Like

Or this:

[1519,7412,7416,7409,3068,1,2,2,3,2,1,3,14029]

How did you get the mydnight terror weapon?

Paid real world cash 4.99 as I am a completionist playing daily since Nov 2014 :partying_face::grin:

It’s not in the shop. You happened to get a weapon offer?

It should be craftable later like has happened with weapons in the last 2 kingdoms.
However, I did get an offer pop up when I came out of the quest battles part way through that said I could buy this weapon during the quest line.

The weapon is a game changer so O.P.

Shame you can’t get it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks for these, but could you put the actual troop names in so we don’t have to type in long strings of characters :slight_smile:

Class Trials had the exact same issue when first released. The devs learn nothing from mistakes.
Underspire doesn’t exist this week in my opinion. If the devs wanted me to play it. They should have actually spent time thinking stuff like this out.

4 Likes

Sure - here I was thinking I was saving people time because they could just copy and paste the team codes. This is the second one; first just swaps The Midnight Queen in for Lady of Bones.

3 Likes

plenty of ppl playing on console, we cant use team codes as easily. I always appreciate screenshots of shared teams for this reason.

5 Likes

Thanks, unfortunately I don’t have either of those at the moment and I’m not willing to pay for them :frowning:

The Midnight Queen is in event chests on PC/mobile

2 Likes

I got the
after finishing the Kingdom Quest somehow. It wasn’t there before and afterwards, I found it in my collection.

Thanks, I didn’t know that.

Perish the thought that the Devs actually make this sort of information easy to find… :roll_eyes:

1 Like