What should I do when I have evidence of Cheating in Guild Wars?

Truxton,

The devs sniffing out cheaters lol. They barely play the game and wouldn’t know what cheating looks like. Can you even imagine how Salty would do in bracket one?

They had four troops, and peasants can be deadly. I don’t see any cheating. *

It’s why I’m an ozball fan, he at least played the game.

*I don’t think you’re dumb, so please don’t infer that after a joke.

2 Likes

Honestly Rojo, how many wins or losses my guild have in GW have no importance.
I can speak only about Xbox, maybe there never was any collusion from any guilds. I have no idea. But still I find it totally normal to hope and ask for a system that remove the collusion possibility.

2 Likes

It’s a game. I don’t care.

Of course you don’t care, you’re probably( or is it more assuredly) not in a top guild.

1 Like

Let us not be childish.

It goes without saying that we would all like a system that can be trusted, and we do not have one at the moment.

Having everyone face the same defence each day is the fairest solution.

2 Likes

Oh, is Rojo one of yours?
I can’t keep track so forgive me, he (or she) would be in a top guild.

When you’re at the top of the bracket, you’d like to set more difficult defenses against your closest rivals so you win the top gem prize, and not the rivals. Case in point, I’m facing a lot of goblins today from the closest ranked rivals. I’m sure if the names were hidden, I’d be facing a bunch of Amiras instead, which I don’t find threatening in the slightest.

When you’re at the bottom of the bracket, you’d like to set your defenses against your closest rivals so you don’t get knocked down brackets. For example, in Bracket 2, I hear you get knocked down 2 brackets if you’re in 10th place and 1 bracket down if you’re in 8th and 9th. So, you really would want to place 7th or higher.

So… the 9th place team gets no benefits from setting their best defenses blindly against 1st/2nd/3rd.

That kind of known information is needed to help win weekly. Other than red day, the other days are somewhat open as to what enemies get what defenses.

Most triple damage counter color troops don’t do enough to be the sole defense type for that day.

Hiding the names of guilds doesn’t matter either. The GW schedule is automatically set each week, so you can accurately predict who your opponents next week are based on the last hour results before reset, before its hidden.

That’d have to be fixed first.

2 Likes

Obviously, they’d have to get rid of this set schedule if they decided to have blind matchups.

2 Likes

Always the same bla bla from players who have a sister guild and dont want this broken system to be changed.
You set up best def against us, we set up best def against you…that cancel eachother. Well as we usually score more points than you when we face eachother, you would benefit from this change when you think about it.
And the seed system can be easily made random so we cant use last weeks results to see against which guild we will battle everyday.

1 Like

People saying it’s just a game and they don’t care but they kick someone with the cancer when he asked gently to stay untill he is too sick to play. Wow nice way to show you don’t care

Or… You just figure out 6 strong Defenses regardless of opponents. The good guilds are always going to beat even the best defense.
I find it very odd that you’ve changed your opinion on the blind system. Since it seems to be the only solution to this issue.

What monster kicked someone because they needed treatment for cancer??

1 Like

I won’t name him or them but it happened and it’s disgusting

Why odd? Are you alluding to something that I don’t know?

So for you the first 4 places are not doing things with integrity? Proofs?

Unluckily no

id just like to say that glitter walruses is the best guild in this game…

2 Likes

I’d like to second that notion.

1 Like

We discussed your thoughts on discord in a PM. So I’ll leave it at that. :blush:

1 Like

I am in black dragon.

The three guilds beating us consistently are not beating us because of collusion… they are just better. Occasionally with the same number of players we will beat them head to head (just), but usually we get smashed.

Whether they are cheating in some other way or not I cant really say but they beat us because they are getting better GW results not because they are colluding.

Also we do not have anyone in blackdragon getting 30 nil consistently so I do not believe anyone in our guild is cheating.

2 Likes