What should I do when I have evidence of Cheating in Guild Wars?

What in are you talking about? You must have no clue because if you did you would not have said it. The rules in our guild are the same ones you have. You make mins you stay, you miss mins you go elsewhere. You must be listening to fake news because your accusation is false.

We don’t kick players. He is making up gossip. If you miss mins we give you option to go to sister guild but if you don’t want to go to sister guild that is up to you. We have a sister guild just for these types of things. If the player were in Ricky guild he would have been kicked just like they kicked IU FAN after 1 week.

Hi, this thread is out of hand and derailed from the original point of the topic.

@NowayJoe2Go to answer your original question if you encounter cheating please report it directly in a PM to the development team or in a ticket. I’ve taken your ticket regarding collusion and will review it shortly.

As usual, we will investigate reports of cheating and act where necessary. it’s against our policy to comment on this cases, as you know, so inevitably there is nothing else we could have addressed explicitly on this thread.

4 Likes