What level players read these forums?

btw Level 1000 today now we have 2x Level 1000 :smiley: and there are only 3 on PS4

Damn, I thought I played a lot and I’m only level 130-something. Level 1000? :astonished: :astonished:

I still need a bunch of Legendaries, RNG hates me and I mostly play for free. :neutral_face:

1 Like

yeah 9 Months 21 Million donate 19000 ~Trophys :smiley: 11000 PvP Matches without Arena

you dont need to cash lol i only bought Dragon Armor 6-7 Months ago but it was waste of Money 500 Gems is easy if you have a good Guild.

Congrats on hitting 1000

Deathknight ? Armor is the only usefull item if you want to spend Money.

Well I may not be as high as some, but I’m happy to say that I’m the first person in my guild to reach 500 and still going strong. Have all 156 troops (no leaked Ifrit yet) and 98 are mythic. Things are looking great overall.

Edit: 501 now.

1 Like

Right behind you buddy!

130/157 Troops Mythic, 24 Legendary & 3 Epic
All leveled to their current maximums
284/471 Traits

All Hero classes at level 20, 3 weapons completed
All but Mechanist have their 1st Trait, none have their 2nd

2 Likes

Im level 48 i sarted playin casually about to months ago and now im addicted.i joined the moshi monsters guild yesterday who are 5th in league so i need to up my game a bit haha

Does anybody have tips for me on what cards i should use for pvp

1 Like

I’m level 557 and going strong, all kingdoms lev 10, 12 5-star, the rest 3. Playing on mobile, I’ve got every troop except for War and Famine (got Plague 2 days ago, yay!) And about 100 are ascended to Mythic.

I’m in a very active guild, Tigerclaw, which is number 7 on our ladder.

ALWAYS USE VALKYRIE! in almost every build.

But I really depends of what you have pulled at this point.

I would strongly recommend watching the YouTube videos Tacit has just made. They will provide a great start.

EDIT: just create a new thread many people will be happy to help with tips.

Iv got valkyre but never used him my guild told me about him today as well so i might try that out

Just going try the 3 rock worm and deep borer build 1st to level me up fisrt

Iv seen a few videos of his before they are pretty good looks like hes spent a lot of time and money on this game lol

Build Valkyrie up. start traiting her. put her in the 3rd slot (which is statistically hit to death way less often). even if you don’t have blue mana users, getting 4 & 5 matches controls the board. something i like to do (before I got Webspinner) was to spam the board with Valkyrie and Serpent. Serpent creates red for valk, valk creates blue for snake, everybody dies of dysentery. but using Valk makes your soul collection SO much easier.

1 Like

I’m lvl 511 right now, with vip6, played since january. All kingdoms are lvl10 at least 3 stars, almost all troops on mythic. I was in PewPew guild, then i moved to RDVG Community at the end of may, what was the best decision, cause there are all active motivated players, no leechers. I manage recruiting and our community page, a few more valuable players need. Our guild leader is active, she’s a friend of mine, we discuss every day what the guild needs, changes, etc.

You are one of my favourite PvP targets @Kensignore because you are always worth it for the Gold and your defense team can be a challenge :slight_smile:

sry but The PewPew Leader is just a selfish Idiot …always inactive and dont want to switch the Leader . I made PewPew with many good recruits he did nothing . Best decision to leave this Guild. We all left 5 Months ago and i created Santas big Gifts

@Kensignore

Ty TaliaParks, good to hear that, i try not to use the current hyped defense teams, (gob marauders, knights etc.) cause we’re always play against them. I think all high lvl players know each other by name and choose automatically which counter deck have to use ftw. I invaded you hundred times and there’s a big odds, we’ll meet today too. :slight_smile:

Totally agree! He cant manage a guild, when i left i wrote to gchat what you wrote and suggest everybody to keep away from that guild! I joined PewPew after a few days you left with your friends, i was with full of leechers and lost my motivation, then i decided to need challenge and joined my current guild.

because all the good Players left and joined my Guild.
they were all annoyed.

So dont join PewPew worst Leader ever always 2 Weeks inactive after we left the Guild they only got 20000 Trophys .In the same Time we made 124000 with Santa’s

btw since i switched to 4x Gorgotha with Diamond Skin no Attack in 2 Days ^^

EEEh I am low level but if I see your team I will try to say hi with gorgotha, warhound, templar and rowanne. or templar alastair rowanne and warhound

Zero skull attack enemy gorgothas are funny to then hi and…bye!! to all four of them via Rowannes thorns from a 100 armor buff.