What level players read these forums?

Just under lv 300 on pc/mobile, started on ps4 around 9 months+ ago, just recently got beyond the point I was on PS4.

All kingdoms 10, all troops, a couple 3 star kingdoms, VIP 10, in 16th place guild (Ultra Marines)

1 Like

level 199.
pc/xbox 360( it is my sister’s friends i swear, i don’t like pink or anything) and that is about it.

Must have been a tough decision deserting your original profile

Level 1000
PC/Mobile platform

I m on level one… I thought it is the highest level

Yes and no… yes, because of time vested, but I liked that the PC/Mobile was getting all the love in support, it was getting updated faster, had more troops… and most importantly, I could play on either PC or Mobile rather at home or not… it sucks giving up all the progress, and for a while, I even tried to play both platforms, both characters… but that was futile. In the end, the flexibility and support just made it a no brainer… well, for me anyway.

My level 1000 on PS4 just before update (old map).

3 Likes

Began with release on November 12 with Xbox One.

Currently level 150 (XB1)
152 troops
Reached first Mythic troop 10 days ago.
10 Kingdoms at level 10
12 Kingdoms at 1 gold star
VIP 5

Okay, now for some caveats:
I’ve played this game for quite a bit. Admittedly I’m a little perturbed that I’m VIP5 and started Day 1, but apparently have still gained much less progress than others report in terms of Kingdom building, troop traiting and troop Ascension. Even the OP is level 75 after one week for pete’s sake.

I can’t figure out whether it’s because I didn’t abuse the previous personal Task list, or because there’s some odd levelup issues with my account. Constantly feeling strapped for gold keys and gold itself, finding that gaining common cards could be equally as hard as getting legendaries (this has continued even recently), never mind that trying to get legendaries is hard enough. Currently I am missing a hero weapon that should have unlocked several levels ago at Fire Mastery 25. Today the game also tried to award me an old level 1 weapon (Knight’s Sword) for the third time. I’ve requested support tickets for these issues but still, I have to wonder how you folks have progressed so rapidly. Hoo boy.

@Theina
I’ll keep it short:

1. Do you almost ALWAYS use Valkyrie on your teams? If the answer is NO start today! Others have done calculations but you soul collection/progress should be 8x-12x as fast.

2. Join an active Guild.

Edit: oops @Theicla

1 Like

Valkyrie is my all-time favourite troop, if only because I adored her artwork the first time I saw her, and I loved the way she could dominate the board without doing apparent damage herself. I don’t like to build team decks without her.

I set my difficulty such that I typically get 90 to 100 souls per match.

My guild is #7 on the XB1 console leaderboard
(Not sure whether the XB1 and PS4 share the same league boards… Can anyone confirm that?)

It would help if my guild cycled tasks more efficiently so that all of us benefit, and I desperately want to talk to the console guildmaster (invite code G13lx) of Gem Assassins about that. I ended up posting unreadable and unerasable asterisks whenever I used chat in the past. :frowning:

I can confirm that PS4 and Xbox have DIFFERENT Guild leaderboards

2 Likes

That’s interesting Talia! On the Mobile side, Android and iOS and PC Steam all share the same leaderboard.

In retrospect given the delayed rollout (a couple days, sometimes) for update versions on either console, the two console leaderboards are obviously separate.

Bat Wiiiitch - level 198, 153 troops, no mythics, 2 level 10 kingdoms (built with troop leveling) those two kingdoms are also 2 stars, been playing since december on XB1. in #2 guild.
Oreoflip - level 108, don’t remember how many troops, no mythics, no level 10 kingdoms, started in february, (so not able to level kingdoms to 10 with troop levels only). In a guild with 3 people, only person active.
I came to the forums to find out tricks and ideas to try, but found i stayed for the other information like comparing updates between consoles/pc mobile. I tend to stick in my console land, as that is what affects me most. I can’t imagine playing this on my phone, LOL. I have realized i am not the most meta gamer ever, and i lack the resources to get the most popular teams leveled. However, i have been a PQ fan since forever.

1 Like

PS4 Top Guild has 116000 Trophys and XBOX ?

Ps4 more Activity i bet Xbox 1.Rank around PewPew/Fire Chaos

Eh not from how they were talking. I’m pretty certain the top Xbox guilds have more trophies than the top PS4 ones.

Hey @Strat. You’re Xbox right? How many trophies do the top 3 guilds have?

iam sure Ps4 is better i talked with Xbox Players PewPew in their Prime when they reached 50k Xbox 1 topguild only had arround 25-30k

All under 100,000
92k, 63k, 61k

Ok. Claus was right then.

Then again we’re all dwarfed next to PC so…

best Guild ever on Console ahahaha :smiley:

we have

1. 116000~
  2. 82000~

3. 72000~

4. 71000~