What it's like to be in a top 10 guild

I thought the max 100 was buged, just the number.

Mana mastery from statues is maxed at 200. The other bonuses max out at 100.

Do you think pvp2.0 will slow it down much? I finally connected to pvp last night for a few but only got mostly 700 base gold matches, couple 1100. I took the three trophy battle each time except for 2 revenges. Does the base gold increase as you rank up?

Wont get back on until Friday :sob:

base gold increases with the team score of your opponents i think, thats just generalising but cant know what influences it for sure

I was picking the strongest each time. I actually didnt see much difference between them. A 3 trophy battle could be worth 800 gold, 2 trophy battle worth 750 and a 1 trophy one worth 700.

im getting random choices from range like this usually

1 Like

Having a global pvp score I think will encourage more play. No more skipping players to avoid the super poor, but no more super rich either. I like how you stay in pvp menu after a battle though.
The new guild patch will make a bigger difference. Guild donation is limited to about 17M, which is 535k per player in 30 man guild. But that’s not bad either, just gives you a bit more time for other things and still make max guild effort.

Judging by yesterdays few pvp 535k will take 300 wins. Christ I hope I get better match ups when I get back on. @Annaerith your posts show a clear increase in gold alongside increases in team strength. I want those 8000+ opponents

1 Like

well yeah but those team look like this…

Worth the risk though isnt it? Almost 3 times the gold! :money_mouth:

nothing unbeatable with a good team

worth indeed, but sometimes it leads me to a demise, just sometimes :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Wow I’m facing full mythic teams all the time my base gold reward never went above 1600. .

1 Like

whats your team score and kingdom status? i only 5*ed 6 kingdoms (on purpose) and keep all kingdoms on lv9 beside 5 of em lv10, the team score u can see on the screen shot… so i am kinda a little lower then the max

edit: boba ppst us some screen shots of ur pvp choices, i would like to have something for comparison :slight_smile:

My team score was about 8100 but I have zero 5 star kingdoms

If your own team is high do you make less gold?

Since a couple of weeks ago quite all pvp were worth 1200/ 1900 gold lately they turning around 600/800 and only sometimes int the thousand
probably pvp rewards has been cutted down a little?

cant tell, to me it feels like they played with team match making and im meeting strong teams less often

Shadow hunter behemoth druid valkyrie. All mythic all traits. 12 5 star cities. 8876 team score. I get 850 to 1000 gold base per battle.
I think as xbox gets more troops and people get more 5 stars they’ll give out more gold.

Even youre a long way from that 535k gold. I was wondering before PvP2 came if thete woukd be a problem like that. You cant face the strongest people because they are nearly all in our guild…

you can fight your guild mates, why not

im suspecting the higher u get in pvp rank maybe the stronger enemies u could meet… maybe