What it's like to be in a top 10 guild

Almost categorically false. Many people don’t have VIP 5 in the top guilds and most people who have had longer then a month at the top horde all resources for mythics and new kingdoms. I am currently at 8k glory keys, 64 gem, 112 event chest and 16k gems. That was after a mass opening for Abynissia.

1 Like

those resources wont last many more mythics, will they?

The devs haven’t confirmed anything about the details of the matchmaking system really. But, here are some observations:

As you become stronger, the gold offers will slowly shrink because the gap between your power and your biggest opponent’s power shrink.
When I was around level 200 (no 5* kingdoms, some level 10 kingdoms, no mythics), I could bring in over 4,500 gold after multipliers on a regular basis because I was fighting level 1000 fully maxed opponents. Now, I’m level 486 (all level 10 kingdoms, some 5*, all mythic teams), on average, I see 3,500 gold after multipliers. The gap between me and the highest level team scores is much smaller now.

It seems that your defense team power score has an effect on gold offered.
If you put up a low team score defense, you generally get offense matchups with lower team scores which means lower gold offers.

Sometimes refreshing gets you better offers.
But, you have to pay a gem per refresh. If the pool of people playing PVP at that time is small, you may waste gems because it won’t match you with someone significantly higher.

3 Likes

Always with the perfect posts… @Ashasekayi so dreamy

1 Like

I can post screen shots on Friday, until than my Internet is so slow that Friday would come and it would still be uploading one pic xD

1 Like

Blazing Dragons is blazing to the top fast! Can you handle the heat baby? … lol :smile_cat:

I got three during the week. RNG varies greatly and situations like Tacet’s are balanced by situations like mine. My experience is you will lose as many glory keys as your are willing to open and 4K gems.

So far 3 members in my guild got new mythic through glory keys, and one of them got it from guild keys.

getting a mythic from a (presumably) small number of guild keys is pretty special.

even if they are level 6 keys.

It takes less than this for me to feel emptiness.

I agree. They were level 6.

Part of me is afraid to adjust my kingdoms much at this point. Level 243 and all my tough match ups are mainly in the 1700 gold range before multipliers. Going to hate to see that go down. Haven’t even had to fight against a base mythic yet.

thats what i did (look at kingdom levels, except the pridelands which was a mistake)

Seems counterproductive. Are you not doing all of the magic kingdoms even?

I’m seeing the exact same thing Robert. Where is all the bloody gold?
I’ve had one match worth 1400gold and there power level was 8500.

Most on ps4 I see are around 7500. :unamused:
Don’t worry I’m keeping a very close eye on this issue and I’m. Sure @Alpheon is too

2 Likes

Do we know what chance there is for a mythic from guild chests?

What is the max number of guild keys you can store each month waiting for a mythic?

The chance for Mythic should be the same as gem chests for 40K guild chests and same chance as glory key chests for 20K guild chests. (Of course, you do have to take the 50% guardian drop in all guild chests into consideration.) TLDR: You have a higher chance of a mythic drop from 40K guild chests than 20K.

Generally, there is a 3 week period between mythics. If you don’t spend any money in the guild store, you can save 225 guild keys (4,500 guild seals) in that time.

2 Likes

During a single week you can get 1500/20+7*30 guild keys. 1500 are the seals that give a chest at a cost of 20. 7 is the number of guild keys a single guild member can purchase times 30 for the number of total members. So each week you could potentially open 285 guild keys. But mostly a player will open around 80 keys a week up to maybe 100 in a guild with big spenders.
The member that got the key has 1500 seals and if I’m not wrong we had 2 keys from purchase. So a total of 77 resulted in this new mythic. Consider that every member opened 70-77 keys (not everyone hit 1500 seals maybe but everyone was above 1000 seals). So about 2200 guild keys on last level gave a mythic.
And about that amount was opened in the previous weeks too but this was the first mythic from a guild keys in our guild.
So chances seem to be same as with a gem key. They will probably get slightly better when guardians are out.

Divided by two, as there is a 50% chance of Guild Chest drops to be Guardians.

2 Likes

And in around 32 weeks, all guardians will be mythic with 4 copies. Then they stop dropping. Assuming 75 guild keys a week.

1 Like