What is Lava?

4 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

@Sirrian and/or @Nimhain - If these new troops are not yet in the Arena, could you please let us know when they’ll be added? Thanks in advance.

(I’m reposting just in case, as my original post was drowned by what appears to be the 9gag recycle bin getting dumped on this thread… :poop: )

@Grundulum

I use something similar to clear tasks (in PvP)… so it will definitely work in PvE.

1. Swap the order of Tankbot 2000 and Carnex IF you have Carnex triple trained.
  2. Never ever use Carnex’s ‘Chain Reaction’ ability once you cast ‘Upgrade’ on Carnex.
  3. In slot 4, Put a troop that will give you better team bonuses than Deep Borer (as you won’t ever need to use it)

One single Sparkgrinder ‘Upgrade’ cast and you should be doing 70+ skull damage… its game over. This team is powerful but slower than the current Meta ones.

@Legendmaker. I don’t believe they’re in Arena yet. They’ll go in at the beginning of next month.

2 Likes

@therealwetwilly, although I didn’t think the phrase you used was that offensive, may I suggest that you use ‘crikey’ in the future? It’s dev-approved :wink:

1 Like

With a name like wetwilly i dont think he has a habit of carefully select delicate words :eggplant:

1 Like

This seriously made me laugh out loud. +10

1 Like