What is Lava?

Spent over 3000 glory on Fire Lizard… for the minor fire stones!

But hey, only 30 more minor red to 5* Grosh-nak twirls pinky

3 Likes

Economy is reversed, minor stones are the hottest stuff now. :scream:
Now we need new explore mode with increased chance of minors. :smile_cat:

Or some mode that can actually award multiple traitstones, to make use of the counter on the victory screen! Treasure Hunt doesn’t count, because the reward screen is different entirely.

Thanks to the Lava traitstones, I finally fully traited Mechanist and Tankbot. … Not that I’m planning on playing a Mech team anytime soon.

I put together a mech team that I am dying to use. I think it might be fun as a defense team, but I lost interest in PVP recently so I am not in anyone’s attack rotation to check if it’s any good.

Tankbot
Carnex
Sparkgrinder
Deep Borer

Using the yellow/purple banner, but may switch to yellow/red.

Trails are almost optional. Two on Tankbot, three on Carnex, and three on Deep Borer would be nice, but they’re hardly dealbreakers if not available.

This thread is ridiculously off-topic.

@Sirrian, your answer

5 Likes

Badum-tss.

1 Like

1 Like

Why does magma and lava have two different names even though they are the same thing but in different locations?

1 Like

Why does a Hurricane and a Typhoon have different names even though they are the same thing but in different locations?

2 Likes

The winds have changed

1 Like

Sounds like someone cut the cheese.

1 Like

“The words magma and lava are very easy to compare and contrast. The words means the essentially the same thing, they are both molten rocks. The difference lies in location; magma is molten rock underneath the Earth’s surface while lava is magma that has come up to the surface.”

Source: Sign In — Penn Foster Community

Aren’t hurricanes and typhoons just really large tornados with slower and larger spinning funnels?

I was so sad to see that the Minor Reds were on the R/Y whereas the Minor Browns were on the R/Br. :sob:

Sorry to be grand-pa, but please do moderate your language - my kids read this stuff…

Note the rules: FAQ - Gems of War | Forums

Ta

1 Like

Last grand-pa i saw had a suit of armour and an ax, he even had a catchphrase too. The catchphrase was “catchphrase” :smile:

Were either of these added to the Arena pool?

I haven’t stumbled upon either yet (within quite a few runs already), and since they’re both reeeeally good for Arena, I expect they would be drafted quite often if available. ^^

Edit: Plus, people seem attracted to novelty. I regularly face teams with Kopeshi or Dwarven Slayer, and these are terrible Arena picks. So my guess is that if I don’t see these two powerful new burners, they must not be available.