What if players were grateful for the Devs?

Doesn’t that mean you have plenty of other forums to stroll?

I guess you’re the Troll King.
If you don’t like this game, then don’t play it and stop posting here.

Ninja Salty edit.

1 Like

Nope. This is my one and only. Nothing exists beyond this. The world is a lie.

I hope your VIP level is high enough to not get a temp ban for being mean to me. #paytoinsult

Trust me, if the devs ban anyone for feeding a troll, I think it’s because they feel those folks are way too nice to trolls, than because they were mean.

Well it seems you guys are taking all the baits, guess you could count that as being to nice too trolls too.

1 Like

Let’s keep this thread on topic, shall we?

If not, I will close it. There’s nothing to be gained from pursuing an argument and wanting to get the last word.

2 Likes

I want the last word. :grinning:
The devs do somethings great… And other stuff is just…:person_facepalming:… sometimes.
I never think they don’t feel appreciated for the hard work they do.
Each player just wants the devs to work more on what they want from the game. Unfortunately. There’s not enough devs to placate the Quarter of the player base that asks for it or demands it.
Personally, I try not to complain about the same thing over and over again.
I’ll always, it seems, have an issue with how the AI and luck factor balance. Most of the devs are aware of my dislike. Stating it every day relentlessly won’t do my cause any good. A quarterly reminder when I feel most frustrated by it seems to be more for venting sake than anything else.
Back on the OP subject though. Best way to show you appreciate the devs is by recommending the game to others. And spending money if you can afford it. I’m sure they feel all warm and fuzzy when people say “thanks” or compliment the game. But words only give temporary warmth… While electricity paid for by you adopting a dev today… provides much more lasting warmth.

The purpose of a troll is not to better their own life.

The purpose of a troll is to try and make everyone else as miserable as they are so they can stop being jealous of the people who aren’t miserable.

And until someone deals with the guy, every thread is going to get derailed by him. I’d be pretty grateful if someone who’s upset by this with power over the forums found a way to deal with it.

2 Likes

I’m actually curious if most of the devs feel that their work is appreciated. They have to deal with a considerable amount of negativity (and no, I’m not including constructive criticism/feedback).

1 Like

I don’t mean to misquote Salty. But I think she’s stated before that most of the positive feedback is done in a DM or on social media more than here. Even in global I’ll see a random name say how much they love the game.
Plus I’m sure they look at the numbers like I do. Someone complains about GoW but still plays 30+ hours a week. So they probably figure actions speak louder than words. Which can work for and against the player. Like I absolutely hate Raids. Yet here I am spending 3-4 hours on it today to help out my guild and score me another Major Orb of Wisdom or Growth. I found a dollar yesterday on the street so I know that used up all my luck this week. :wink:

1 Like

I’d probably go broke trying to adopt too many of the devs! :joy:

1 Like

I’d say that is a quite introllerant opinion.

1 Like

I don’t know, I found it positively enlightening.

If an internet troll finally decides to go outside and live a better life, does that make him an extrollvert?

5 Likes

And as a proud extrollvert, I humbly request that everybody quit talking about me 40 comments later and brings back the original topic of this post. I love you guys too, let’s not be disrespectful to the OP though.

To bring it back on track, I will personally thank @Saltypatra for hosting her wonderful streams every… new tab, twitch, search, lalala… every Monday night around 9:30 PM. On days she is late, by 40 minutes even, I understand that it takes a LOT of… something or other… to be as happy as she is. Still yet, I see her passion for this game, and it is infectious. If I wasn’t a health nut and didn’t eat antibiotics, it’d probably catch on!

I’d like to also thank @Cyrup Her dedication to replying to bug threads is unmatched. “Will be fixed in the next update” are words that will never leave me.

@Ozball has a fantastic sense of humor! Just look at my custom title he made me! “Pays to post.” BRILLIANT! I hope one day I can have free Internet like him so I can discontinue paying to post.

And last but not least, I would like to send a HUGE thank you to @Sirrian Why? Well, he made Puzzle Quest and is making Puzzle Quest 3. I will pay to play that game, but only once.

As a special bonus thank you, I’d like to thank everybody behind the scenes for being you! You guys and gals are awesome!

#gemsofwarforlife!

1 Like

You aren’t alone on that one. :stuck_out_tongue: It was quite clever of the devs to tie those modes to guilds.

1 Like

Oh, that wasn’t at you it was just a bad pun in general. I just can’t help myself when it comes to puns, good or bad.

2 Likes

I’m only ever significantly late if our internet goes down or my PC decides to take over an hour to update. (I always make sure to book our streaming PC over an hour before I stream, just in case, but sometimes Windows just has it out for me…) You wound me, Doordash, it takes a lot of work to be this positive and excited all the time!

Also, I am a mad health nut and take my vitamins every day. If you are healthy, fit and eat a balanced diet, you shouldn’t be getting sick very much, and therefore won’t need to take antibiotics. After all, taking antibiotics too often is bad for you!

Also, just because I said I will be streaming other content doesn’t mean it will necessarily be PQ based, though I would like to play through PQ2 at some point. We have made other games, you know? (I promise!)

On a more serious note, we have a little slack channel dedicated to the nice things people send us via support, social, global chat and the forums. If we ever need a pick me up, we can have a look at what has been posted recently. We are humans like everyone else, and continued negativity does affect us adversely. However, we are all passionate about Gems of War, and are dedicated to making it the best it can possible be. :heart:

7 Likes

That would entail that a port to the Nintendo Switch is in the works. :grinning:
It’s insane to me that every game/Port possible is coming to the Switch but 505 isn’t pushing for GoW on the Switch. It would be the best FREE game in the store. That’s right Fortnite… You’re just a trend. GoW is a life. Lol

1 Like

We are on so many platforms, and you want even more? :scream: Greedy!

That being said, we would like to come to more platforms in the future.

3 Likes