What does everyone think of the class event?

Well, I bought it (Tier 6). Assuming I would have won those two battles from the Sigils I lost, I would actually be in 3rd. Still cool though. But definitely not something I could justify doing on a regular basis. The Gems to Rewards ratio are way to steep.

Don’t forget leaderboard rewards.

Exactly this. I am choosing to fully ignore this and all future class events, with the possible exception of events for new classes.

6 Likes

Yeah. I just did it this time for the Hell of it. Not something I’ll be doing again. And I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone else either. I took my one shot at it and I’m done with it.

2 Likes

They are trivial and limited to the top 100 players. I’m going to go out on a limb and say it’s impossible to reach the leaderboard without buying the last tier multiple times.

Even if it wasn’t, it gives you up to 700 gems and a major orb of power back. You had to spend 1,850 gems to get there. So you still lose about 1,100 gems to get all of the above plus some flavor of orb.

As of this week, the leaderboard’s top spot is now up to 140 sigils. I thought 129 was reachable with 2,850. I bet the current leader spent more. I don’t think anyone shooting for that spot cares about the rate.

You will not break even on gems in this event. It’s impossible. Speaking subjectively, it’s much better to spend 750-1k gems in a Raid/Invasion to help your clan win multiple orbs and more gems for you. This mode’s for losers who can’t math.

1 Like

When there will be a new kingdom, you will be forced to spend 850 gems to get that weapon and be able to upgrade the kingdom and im not counting the stupid ingots you will need to fully upgrade that weapon

1 Like

Ricky… That is the class weapon you can unlock after 250 battles using the class… You are not forced to buy it if you can simply unlock the class and play for a while.

3 Likes

Should i remind you that you need 2 fully upgrade weapon for 8 stars?

1 Like

So… UNLESS you are under the impression that having a copy of the class weapon would help you any sense, spoiler alert: IT WON’T, then there is no reason to feel forced, AT ALL, to buy the shop tier with the weapon.

But if you are trying to point out that said tier SHOULD have a NEW WEAPON to make things at least a little more enticing for veterans i could agree but would sort of feel conflicted if a good/strong-for-the-meta weapon appears…

Edit, to make things even clearer, the usual schedule of a newly released kingdom seems to revolve around Raid/Invasions before any class. So we would be safe doing the same stuff we’ve been doing so far, buying the Raid/Invasion tier that grants a weapon. But well, things could change.

1 Like

Sorry my bad i didin’t realise it was class weapon, it’s another reason to not spend on that event unless you want to try to get the power orb but yes it should definitively be a new weapon and should be in tier 2 like invasion/raid/bounty

2 Likes

On that i can agree and i would add the following: It should be a Rare Weapon. Because if we think about the future need for two weapons fully upgraded for kingdom stars and the main focus of these events being new players this would fit nicely on the needs of new players and veterans. Both groups could upgrade these weapons eventually and benefit from it at different stages of gameplay.

2 Likes

The weapon is literally free. There’s no motivation to spend gems to buy it.

Even if you spend thousands of gems on the class event, you’re not going to get all of your levels in one day. I don’t want to do the math to figure out how much it costs to just buy the XP. That’s so irresponsibly stupid I think the game should delete your account if you do it.

So every class is going to get its weapon for free unless you, for some reason, choose to NEVER play the class and ONLY level it via the class event.

That’s the worst tier because it “awards” you a thing you had to get anyway.

2 Likes

If they add some ingots with high rarity in the shop or the rewards, then I’m totally buying those sigils. I leveled my priest class from lv 40 to lv 100 within a week doing pvp with no gems spent but lots of gold gained. So now the event is not just a waste of time but also a waste of gems. And god how I hate the feeling to get a growth orb from a chaos orb, so not even a little bit motivated to finish the last stage. SAD!

1 Like

I agree, man. Even when I was buying the Tiers, I saw that one and wished I could skip it, because their “award” (the weapon) was of no interest to me, because I already had it. Even if I didn’t, I could get it just by battling to level up the class in PvP or Explore or whatever. If it was a different weapon, it might be worth it. But to get the class weapon (something you’ll easily get for free when leveling the class, anyway), just seems pointless and silly, in my opinion.

2 Likes

I like the idea of putting a lower-rarity weapon in tier 3. It will make the class events behave like the raid/invasion events, and I am much more tempted to spend gems on a new weapon (especially one I can use to boost my kingdoms more easily) than I am on a few more sigils/gems/XP.

4 Likes

I’d put the new legendary troop as part of the 7th tier. If you spend that many gems on a dumb event. You deserve the troop. :grinning:

3 Likes

The weapon in the shop should be one of the other Dragon Claw weapons. Not the class weapon Imo.

4 Likes

I want to hear what they have to say about old weapons in the Q&A before suggesting these kind of things things, because this is like a last case scenario.

1 Like

I wish i could sell all my useless class weapon for 850 gems each

3 Likes

Pointless. The class xp isn’t horrible but a quick explore team is almost as effective but obviously doesn’t give the few extra resources. I did the first 5 five fights and wont be coming back to this mode.

1 Like