What do you LIKE about 3.2?

i like the fact that i finally can see my gw points earned after the battle and they wont disappear if i blink.

5 Likes

Unlike many people on the forums the last couple of days, I actually quite like the new design. Also how some of the interface items have been reworked (troop filter!).
Iā€™m only having problems with the readability in many screens and UI items. And I really canā€™t play at the moment with the strange contrast on the board. But I trust that this will be solved.

2 Likes

How can ANYONE think what we have now looks better than what we had before? I am totally and utterly confused and angry that someone or shock horror, more than one person, thought this new ui looked and worked better than what we had previously. It just doesnā€™t look like shit, it works like shit too.

6 Likes

I guess itā€™s a matter of taste. :grinning: Apart from the bugs and readability of course.

I LIKE the fact that I now have something to hate. My life was so nice before this update, now Iā€™m annoyed about everything. Itā€™s interesting to have this feeling. Thanks for giving me so much hate.

6 Likes

I like that you had the guts to say it when the opener specifically said not toā€¦

lolā€¦ (not sarcasm, lolā€¦)

LOL omg lolā€¦

(wow I didnā€™t realize forums were so much fun lol, have to spend more time in forums and less time gaming lolā€¦)

1 Like

im having that hate and struggle to dismiss it :sweat_smile:
thats my new chellenge i suppose
but cant say i like it :sweat_smile:

I like that I have more free time.

3 Likes

Iā€™d just like to be able to go and play my favourite game but it annoys the crap out of me now. I was going to buy Crescendo on Xbox this week but thereā€™s no point now.

1 Like

Also Crescendo dont scale magic with 1:1 ratio. I mean if Cresendo deal 10 true damage and you gain 5 magic to your hero, crescendo wont deal 15 true damage but only perhaps 11 or 12 at best. I dont remember the ratio but its not good.

As long as we have to endure the new UI, its no more real money investment in this game for me and I will ask all my guild members to stop buying guild keys.
Money is the only language the devs can understand.

3 Likes

It scales by half Magic.

1 Like

The best improvement BY FAR is the GW defense tracker. Seeing how well your defense is doing is a welcome improvement

1 Like

You comments are what I like the most about 3.2.

1 Like

I like the trophy /achievement for playing the new version longer than an hour in one sitting. Genius.

2 Likes

Hope itā€™s a platinum. Havenā€™t made it that far.

1 Like

You must mean the trait filter?

Iā€™m with @marvelkit. As Iā€™ve said elsewhere I rather like the look and feel in the new UI - just wish theyā€™d hurry up and finish it, and fix the obvious readability issuesā€¦

I surprisingly actually like some of the new UI elements now, after a few days to get used to it.
Especially the rewards screen after battles. Seeing it all at once, with some nice icons. (Even XP looks exciting!)
I like the idea of the troop cards. Just wish the traits ā€œflagsā€ didnā€™t get in the way of the troop art.
I think I like the new burn animation.
Donā€™t get me wrong, I like the old style better, but Iā€™m starting to see some positives.

dont get why they changed suncrest kingdom icon to look uglier also not a fan of the new art for war and peace weapon :"(