What do you LIKE about 3.2?

The diference between major and minor stone is hard to differ

but i like when you click on the stone it tell you in which kingdom you can find them

I also like the new unique troop bonus for GW defense, i just hope we won’t have to check every day to see if the good defense is saved

1 Like

Don’t like anything about it at all. If it ain’t broken, don’t fix it…except the bugs. lol

1 Like

I like how I can clearly see all my defense teams in GW without having to click on each guild to check.

1 Like

The loading times
The gold
Nothing else after playing with it for two hours.

3 Likes

Glad you’ve got quicker loading times.

Me, well, it’s about twice as long, need to download the stupid assets every time I log in…

So far, haven’t found a lot I like really. The trait trigger thing now only means you have to endure watching the AI loop for LONGER now…

I like that the new UI is consistent with every other game UI that gets released nowadays:

• Flat
  • Unintuitive
  • Less usable
  • More popular with younger people
  • Utter shit.
9 Likes

#1 TROOP FILTERS / finally slider, color picker
#2 fuctionality i mean gem counter, gold/hr n stuff like that
#3 GW def tab, great idea better than
#4 bonus tab
#5 speed of UI
BIGGEST PROBLEM OF THIS UPDATE IS UI
and bugs, 4,5 gem matches for 1, rest … find it out lol aint that hard

BRING BACK OLD UI with ‘new’ functionality addons, t

1 Like
  • Multi colour troop filters! Amazingly helpful addition for teambuilding. I always search by keyword, kingdom or colour, so I don’t mind losing the traits.
  • I don’t mind the new UI, once it’s tweaked for consistency and legibility it’ll be ok. Always thought the old one was slightly dorky (although I loved it in its own way). Still think the new one would have benefitted from a better design process though.
  • Changes to the 4/5 match traits seems good so far. I’m a bit disappointed that my Yasmine is not so effective but tbh she was a bit OP so it’s ok.
  • Elspething enemies is hilarious and I’m going to enjoy it until it gets fixed :rofl:
  • Banner selection is much better, once I learn where they all are it’ll be much easier
  • Troop bonus tab in troops is much clearer
  • I think that the game screen will be great once the stats are more legible. I like how the magic number no longer overwrites the mana cost - that never made sense to me.
  • Showing the number of all the gems for troops like Krystenax is superbly helpful!
1 Like

“Showing the number of all the gems for troops like Krystenax is superbly helpful!” thats bad

1 Like

What’s bad? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

gem counter, 0 effort, just click click, lets introduce autobattle

1 Like

I see. I disagree. It’s already there for other troops, so it should be there for Krystenax etc. Plus, often taking the most gems is not the best option - better to create a 4 match or deprive the enemy. Now, if I want to deprive forest troll, I don’t have to manually count how many blues or browns there are. Each to their own though

1 Like

Gem counter is not very useful for a troop like Krystenax though. You should remove the colour that gives you another turn or, if that’s not possible, deprive the enemy troop of their mana colour.

But I guess it’s nice to have for bad players, so they can deal 1 extra damage.

I agree for Krystenax and said so above.

But it’s good for queen aurora if you’re trying to get an extra turn. It’s good for astral spirit if you want to do the maths to see if you can make sure the top troop dies. It doesn’t turn the game into easy mode, but it’s a useful aid.

6 Likes

Do gw troops have a colour counter yet?

the new troop search ui
(i didnt spend much time on it, so not sure but i already like it “more” then the previous, hated, one)

I enjoy some select troops getting a major buff. One of them even starts with full mana… X4… :smiley:

1 Like

i also like the new game starting screen of japanese pink lady with cherry trees :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Except having some difficulty reading mana collected…

I LOVE IT ALL!!!

No, they don’t! It’s probably the most obvious troops that actually should have it, but nope!

2 Likes