What A Hoot!

WHAT A HOOT!

New Epic Troop: Totec

Totec will be available this week for 400 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Legendary Troop: High Priestess Ch’azka

High Priestess Ch’azka will be available exclusively in Event Chests this week, and will make her way to Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in the usual 3-4 weeks.

New Doomed Weapon: Doomed Sai

This week it will be available in both the Tower of Doom shop, and in the Soulforge.

Please note the office is closed today

1 Like

The loot table for troops in event chests is expected to look like this:

Chance Amount Troop
0.11% 1 Phoenicia, Quetzalma, Zilopochtli
3.2% 1 Garuda, High Priestess Ch’azka, Taloca
12% 1 Ixchel, Metztli, Pavos Dawnwind, Prince Azquila, Stormsinger, Strygik, Swanmay, Tezca, Totec
21.6% 1 Harpy Eagle, Jaguar Warrior, Lyriath, Ostryx, Sunbird, Sylph, Wind Archer
21.6% 2 Eagle Owl, Heronath, Owleth
21.49% 3 Chupacabra

It doesn’t contain faction troops, guild wars troops, tarot cards and special soulforge troops, even though the official Game Guides suggest otherwise.

Event chests have been configured incorrectly in the past. Infinity Plus Two doesn’t compensate for keys wasted due to their mistakes, if you plan to spend a large amount of keys, make sure what you are looking for has already been found by other players.

11 Likes

What good is a weapon that gives a bonus if the enemy has a Doom when it can’t kill a Doom because the Doom is immune to Lethal Damage…? :no_good_man:

5 Likes

You are not restricted to using it in Tower of Doom. If you are fighting in the Tower of Doom boss room you get double damage to the Doom, if you are fighting anywhere else you get an instant kill chance. It feels like a pretty clever design, some of the older Raid/Invasion weapons only offered a bonus within their specific game mode, making them much less useful elsewhere.

1 Like

I’m sorry but these doomed weapons need to be better. What even is this?

2 Likes

I’m aware of that, but it just seems pretty pointless putting up against something that is specifically immune to its special power.

Is there going to be 4 more of the same type? I mean TOD every ten weeks I’m in a coffin before the next interesting one comes :grimacing: