Queen of the Stone Age

Originally published at: Queen of the Stone Age – Gems of War

New Epic Troop: Doomed Gargoyle The Doomed Gargoyle will be available this week for 400 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. New Legendary Troop: Queen Ash Queen Ash will be available exclusively in Event Chests this week, and…

4 Likes

grafik

The loot table for troops in Nexus event chests is expected to look like this:

Chance Amount Troop
0.11% 1 Aquaria, Kalika
3.2% 1 King Heliodor, Nexus Portal, Queen Ash
12% 1 Doomed Gargoyle, Hawthorn, Natureborn Hunter, Shayle, The Umbral Giant, Valiant Pyrea, Water Weird, Waterborn Priestess
21.6% 1 Natureborn Wolf, Stoneborn Lion, Waterborn Owl
21.6% 2 Fireborn Eagle, Fireborn Warrior, Nature Weird
21.49% 3 Natureborn Warden

Event chests don’t contain faction troops, guild wars troops, doom troops, tarot cards and special soulforge troops, even though the official Game Guides suggest otherwise.

Event chests have been configured incorrectly in the past. Infinity Plus Two doesn’t compensate for keys wasted due to their mistakes. If you plan to spend a large amount of keys, make sure what you are looking for has already been found by other players.

7 Likes

i was waiting for 4.21 to post before i made a post. … check out the title of the switch event… so ironic!

2 Likes

Either the person who named the weapon or the one who did the art - or both - have never seen a Tanto.

I know it’s not important, and those weapons suck anyway, but… What even is that? :sweat_smile::rofl:

But anyway, looking forward to ToD. It’s been too long since! Though the orbs help a lot.

5 Likes

OMG a Troop that can actually target the third place enemy!

Of course you’ll still need something that can Curse All Enemies first to be able to deal with all those Orbweaver/ Spider Spam teams… :roll_eyes:

1 Like