Weekly Event: Call to Valor

Post about that here!

2 Likes

I think the problem is that their “thing” was mutilple, even endless, extra turns. The nerf didn’t take away their extra turns. All it did was make it so it’s not as likely that they’ll get multiple extra turns in a row. Rocket was the worst offender on this front given the low cost + fire link + explosion. There’s a problem when you’re disappointed he doesn’t always get >2 turns in a row.

1 Like

I’m partial to Gorgotha, Terraxis, Watcher, and Soothsayer myself…

Oh wait that kind of killer deck… well, I’ve had great success with Luther. After all why worry about defense when you can put up so much offense it won’t matter. Works great with Valkyrie so doubles as a soul build too.

2 Likes

The problem with that solution is that the Goblin’s extra turns would still prevent those other troops from ever getting a chance to benefit from whatever “thing” you gave them. Extra turns are incredibly powerful, and being able to chain several spells with decent damage and board control or gem gen, with a few quad-matches in between, is both incredibly difficult and incredibly boring to fight against, particularly at low levels, where goblins are prevalent.