Weekly Event: Call to Valor

So is there going to be an event for this troop or no?

What about changing her Empowered trait with Fast trait?

Nooooooooo~

STOP GIVING THEM IDEAS

LEAVE MY BAE ALONE

12 Likes

Doesn’t suit her as much, plus Empowered is neat. Would be balanced though.

Please don’t talk about poor mercy like she is powerful

But isn’t the only reason she helps wreck face is the Empowered yellow mana boost? Why would any of the other suggestions change her inclusion or not in teams?

I don’t have fully traited Mercy because a few weeks ago (when I could have got Swamp stones for Glory) I didn’t realise how good 1st turn yellow mana boost would be, so I use Mercy rarely.

I feel like any of the other changes suggested by @Shimrra just make her less useful to lower level players without fixing the perceived problem.

All that said, I don’t think Mercy needs a nerf at all. She’s like all other transformers in that she’s much more powerful with an active player than in the AI. Is anyone skipping defence teams because they have Empowered Mercy? Maybe, if they’re higher level than you and also have Maw and IK, but I don’t think Mercy deserves a nerf because of that one infrequently encountered team.

Mercy doesn’t even appear on Sirrian’s graph in the OP - the arguments for a Mercy nerf just don’t stand up IMHO.

6 Likes

-glomps actreal’s ankle in gratification-

Sirrians graph isn’t about OP its useage as stated on graph correct.?
and a good mercy team can wreck you just about as fast as true shot used to :slight_smile:
still not screaming nerf though
apologies to @Lyya

Derp-a-derp. :upside_down: Looks like I missed out on prime seating before the gold-rush of comments came in.
Can’t post feedback in these conditions, it’ll be like what happened with my Mercy report all over again.

I’ll chalk this week up to a loss and just say “Woo-hoo!” to the goblin adjustments!

I am waiting for the gems feedback report thingy. I love it every week (even though i don’t heart them)

Sorry but this is just hyperbole.
There is no way in hell you have more instances of mercy first turn filling up meaningful troops(~14+ mana) than instances of not being able to get a 4-match with Mercys cast in turn 1. It isn’t even close.

As for any of the proposed (completely unneeded)changes, it would just eliminate mercy from any of my teams and replaced by alchemist, as i am most certainly not playing her for her meh heal or the cleanse, as nice as those may be as a bonus to the manatransform.

1 Like

Hey Kaya, It almost seem like our progress graph :slight_smile:

:sob: But then I’ll have to look up which Troops need Arcane Bloods all by myself…

BLOOD - Red/Blue(104) - Mist of Scales
Alastair 12
Anointed One 12
Berserker 3
Crimson Bat(L) 16
Deep Borer 2
Hydra(L) 16
Lamia 3
Raven 12
Rex Warrior 2
Valor 12
Wight 2
Wild Fang 12

1 Like

TIMING OMG yoiu scared me with your timing.

1 Like

geez that was fast . @Eika is empowered :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I appreciate your appreciation. :grin:
But I’ll pass this week, as it’d just get lost in the shuffle, and end up like a Sunday newspaper left in the rain.

The last troop I missed prime-time for was Mercy (Angels must hate me :innocent:), and that week was so underwhelming I scrapped the whole thing and just left the important bits of info. Felt bad, man.

I recommend Crimson Bat, Hydra, and Lamia. All good troops! :smile:

3 Likes

Also of interest:

http://gems.atspace.tv/troops.php?color1=red&color2=blue&sort=byRarity

3 Likes

Great work with this site, Lyya! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Devs must hate me.

1 Like