Water link still active after silent one is killed

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?

Effects of traits to end at death of silent one. as you can see in the picture the trait was still giving mercy a boost to water matches…while my dead valk was not.

What are the steps to make it happen again?

No idea, so far a one off but haven’t played many silent ones recently.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

1 Like

I can confirm the error was not just animation alone.

2 Likes

sometimes you have to double tap.

2 Likes

Happened again today against Sister who is playing The Silent One in the first spot. The

So you only see it when The Silent One is in first position?

Yeah, Only when he is in the first position. I do not remember seeing the problem at any other time.

Okay, I might run some tests here.

I just saw this happen as well. I had eaten the Silent One with my Maw, and it was in the first slot. Later on in the fight, blue matches were giving Mercy the same extra mana. (I suspect I was fighting the same defense team as @Mufasha; it was Silent One, something, Ice Witch, Mercy.)

Yep says 10 characters

Jarl Firemantle is in the second slot on her team

@Nimhain, weird coincidence here also I did not have the error happen in this instance. However there are other issues in play and I killed Mercy first.

Had it happen again today. The maw devoured the silent one who then spawned the daemon. Water link was active one the daemon was killed as well.