Wall of Death

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/wall-of-death/

New Raid Boss Troop: Morterra

Many years ago, in the village of Helmsleap, on the eastern border of Whitehelm, a mother gave birth to twin girls, unfortunately both of them were blind at birth. Disgusted at his children, her cruel husband took both the girls, and left them in the Thornwood. His hope was that either a hungry animal would eat them, or the Wood Elves would take them.

It was at this time, something miraculous happened. A kindly druid not only took the babies in and cared for them, but as they grew, she taught them magic so that they could make their way in the world. As she’d saved them from certain death, she named them after 2 Elven Spirits of Doom, Necrezza, and Morterra, but as the two girls grew older, perhaps haunted by the cruel act of their father, they were not “quite right”.

They continued to studied magic, but it was darker and darker magic. And they were fascinated by the creatures who prowled the borders of Khetar not far from where they lived.

It was shortly before their 18th birthday, when the kindly Elven Druid decided to intervene. She forbade further studies of the dark arts, and this is when the girls’ true natures were revealed. They slew their adoptive mother, and fled into Khetar in search of ever darker secrets, never to be seen by the Wood Elves again.

Morterra will be available in the Raid Boss Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Common Troop: Wall of Bones

If you’ve ever wondered what happens to all the Undead who have fallen in the battles of Khetar, this is the answer. Their bones are carried back to the Keeper of Souls, where he lovingly gathers them in huge piles to protect himself!

The Wall of Bones will be available for 300 Glory in the Rewards tab of the Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Weapon: Bone Shield

An ancient relic of the old Kingdom of Khetar, the Bone Shield was interred in the crypts of King Theses IV, but was recently unearthed by the twins Morterra and Necrezza as they explored the ancient Kingdom’s many secret places.

This week it will be available in both the Raid Boss shop, and in the Soulforge.

Join the Forum!

10 Likes

First one hey.

Wohooo beated strat :slight_smile:

Edit : doh!!

First like is mine tough :stuck_out_tongue:

So

Mang
keeper of soul
Mortera

Who next?

Great opportunity to get Pharos Ra using event keys for those that don’t have him.

3 Likes

Finally a Wall of Bones… I remember my MtG Wall deck…

3 Likes

Gaining 5 mana could be a game changer in the right situation

Uuggh, purple version of dwarven wall

not really, it gives 5 mana instead of barrier

Morterra’s art is really pretty imo.I hope i can get 3 Pharos Ra(joke,i dont think i can even get 1 with my measly 300 event keys)

Don’t spend event key to catch a mythic, that would be a huge waste

3 Likes

Hey now, so far i got ketras, scorpius, jotnar, and skadi from event keys. Only one i didn’t have luck with was doomclaw, but i also didn’t try nearly as hard. Two came really cheap, the rest took a ton of keys, glory for spoils of war, and a good amount of gems. For me that’s been the best way to target the last few missing mythics.

3 Likes

You been lucky but he mentionned he only got 300 event keys , i think it’s better to keep it for new legendary and might catch some mythic while he do that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

names kid “Doomslayerkillerblood”
is shocked when he grows up to be evil

11 Likes

Not to mention an useless, overhyped troop that loses meaning after you get enough souls. Not worth a single event key.

(IMO implied)

Guys please tell us if Bounty troops (Rift Lynx) are added to chests after reset or not. Want to confirm it before I spend any keys.
EDIT: Spent 600 gold, 50 glory keys. Nothing.

1 Like

Woot. New stuff. Looks cool. Boss-killer with a random summon. Sounds almost useful.

Quick heads up, we are experiencing a visual issue. It looks like Raid Rewards aren’t displaying what you are receiving correctly. Make sure to check your troops list if you are worried.

If they still aren’t being received, please contact our support so we can help you further. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I guess that they will be in chest this friday.

And thanks for your comments on the spreadsheet :wink: .

1 Like

Taran’s site isn’t showing Pharos-Ra in Event Chest drop list. I noticed that happened for Forest of Thorns/Yasmine’s Chosen as well. Is that intentional?