Wall of Death

Thus far, every time a drop doesn’t show on that table, it won’t drop in game. Fair bet it isn’t in event chests.

Pinging @sirrian @nimhain @Saltypatra @Alpheon @Ozball @cyrup @Kafka and hope one of them can relay or fix this before too much damage is done, since Pharos is actually desirable enough that people might actually go for him with event keys.

Good thing Undine is there. Spent 200 VIP, 2500 Glory keys and didn’t get him. At least I know it was bad luck and not a server error.
EDIT: 200 VIP keys = 86% chance to pull him. So 14% to fail.

That’s now a long time that I’ve lost hope to draw Mythic, and also then stopped to put money in this game (I’m VIP 11). Unfortunately I understood that a bit late ! I’m now rank 1045 and so far only 3 Mythics :wink:

1 Like

Quite a few of my guild mates actually wanted Yasmine’s Chosen. They spent up to about 500-550 Event Keys trying for it. Seems a bit mean that the Event Chests don’t mention their contents given that the troops contained seems very uncertain from week to week.

Looking at the drop tables, Pharos is non-existent at the moment. As in, not even displayed as “missing” for the mythic exclusive Undine period, just… not anywhere, despite clearly being there on previous weeks. This is also the first week since non-kingdom troops were removed from guild keys where ultra-rares are showing the full 85% instead of 84.88% (the 0.12% is to make room for mythics). Could be a parser error… but Yasmine’s Chosen was visible on other drop tables on the week she was missing from FoT event chests.

1 Like

So, what happened to the meta between last Monday and this Monday? Not a single Nyx-team in 20 PVP matches, but that new stuff three times.
And why is the new meta so weird and simple but still murders me? :rofl:I lost 3/3 matches now to Dwarven Gate/Dwarven Gate/Valk/Tesla. With my GOOD teams (Talking teams like Gorgotha/Infernus/WB/Bard Hero with Broken Guard). People come sometimes up with the weirdest stuff. But that’s actually good for newbies, as it’s a team that can be made early in the game.

…Also all these people “helping” this week’s snotstones by making their teams 2x Spirit Fox/2x Wisp…:joy:

This is very disheartening. I’ve spent around 200 EK the other week to pull Yasmine, and now I learn that… she wasn’t even in the drop pool???
I saw someone on Global today claiming he spent 2000 (!) EK fruitlessly.
Just imagine. Months and months of your hard work and patience, buying Spoils of War, and all of that goes down the drain thanks to some stupid data entry error…

EDIT: Did anyone pull her during FoT event? Can anyone confirm that she wasn’t in the drop pool? I’m submitting a ticket to get my keys back.

1 Like

Well, another mixed news Monday. The good news is that Bounty troops not showing up in chests might actually be a bug that may get ninja fixed without anybody ever telling us about it. The bad news is that Bounty troops not showing up in chests might actually be intentional and may remain that way without anybody ever telling us about it. To sum it up, no official communication at all, community to the rescue. I think I’m beginning to see a pattern here.

1 Like

Aziris? Just for the magic link trait…

Edit: Actually not sure mang works in first slot vs dust devil.

Hi everyone!
So as I read it is possible that Pharos Ra isn’t in the event chests.
After 5 hours from resetting just seen the first one on global I spent about 2k event keys for it and nothing.
Was it a bug or just bad luck?

Maybe that one Pharos was from Invade shop, not event keys?
You can see in Cool Screenshot thread that someone got him from there.

Should i send a ticket?
Or if it is in the Raid Shop, it is directly unreachable from event chests?

Yes. You spent 2000 EK for nothing*. Get them back.

EDIT: *If our assumption that Pharos is missing is true. Might be just your bad luck.

I just want to know that was it my bad luck? I can accept it.

Feature request:

Just one week of 2018 can we get a weekly release without something being broken? One? We’re 4 months in and I’m not certain it’s happened yet.

1 Like

I didn’t see anyone in Global today pulling him. That’s VERY weird. And Taransworld says he’s missing, too.

EDIT: Just checked global, saw 2 people pulling him in the last 18 minutes. Pharos is still missing on Taransworld (last update was 128 minutes ago).
Send a ticket, just in case. They will check their servers and return you keys if it was their fault.

Hoooooooo, boy. Having Dust Devil on more than half of the raid teams I’ve faced is frustrating. I have to scout, which reduces an already paltry gold payout even further. And then pre-shuffle my troops in anticipation of the Dust Devil’s spell.

But then there is a 1/12 chance that said Dust Devil gets replaced by a Valraven (1/4 for the Valraven to appear, and 1/3 that it replaces the Dust Devil). Meaning no reshuffling, and so my team is horribly out of order and ready to be mauled by the AI. Wheeeee.

This Friday makes 4 weeks since the last bounty. So from the data that I saw. Gold chests will change on Friday as expected when the bounty event starts to include the last set of bounty troops.

1 Like

In the stream a couple hours ago, Sirrian said the bounty troops “should” be in chests, but wasn’t sure without confirming. Hopefully somebody (ahem, @Saltypatra ? :slight_smile: ) will follow up on that here.

I do hope they’ll show up. My husband just came back to the game after a long hiatus, this will be his first bounty event. Some extra troops would help him out.

Like Pharos should’ve been in the event chests after reset. So Bounty troops should be in gold chests Friday. But will be in chests 4-6 hours after reset. :wink: