Vip chests anyone?

That would be the event chest. The VIP chest is more like Faunessa, Faunessa, random Arcane traitstone, Faunessa, and Silent One.

1 Like

Oh dammit. Yeah you’re right, my bad lol. I try to avoid them both, get confused.

Woo… VIP Chest… I just need to get more of Silent one.

Soooooo what’s the chest like on a primal week o.O

Gar’nok + Dark Song this week.

1 Like

Thanks! Ah… weird. Oh well at least they are starting to make better mono colour troops, so we have an actual use for the mono colout arcanes :slight_smile:

The updated vip chest, will not be linked to the event, but still have only 1, the 1 depicted, of the epic, legendary and mythic in it? So when it changes war wont be in it anymore hm.

No it has all Epics and Legendaries but they’ll swap out Mythics when a new one is first introduced, then it’ll have all the Mythics in it.

You mean for a period they will get rid of all mythics except the latest one and then go back to all of them until a new one is out and then make that the only one available temporarily?

Seems weird.

Yeah I agree it seems really weird and confusing. But that’s what @Nimhain said in another recent thread.

Nothing weird and confusing about it.

For 1 week after the release of a new mythic, if you pull a mythic out of your keys, it’s guaranteed to be the one you want and not be one youth already have.

1 Like

Yeah but how do you message that in-game?

“New mythic troops appear by themselves for their first week”

Nobody hates the new VIP chests? I mean they were perfect to farm a specific Legendary and now… they are useless…
Maybe now their job is to farm Mythic troops…

3 Likes

Event Chests and VIP Chests were pretty redundant before and many people complained that they weren’t worth it. Now they’re for Traitstones, Legendaries, and Mythics (I.e., all the most valuable stuff in the game).

I always thought the event chests were for farming legendary troops. I always got them through there.

1 Like

They can also drop 2x Celestial Traitstones. I am severely short on celestials, and haven’t gotten one in months. With a new epic troop released every week or so, celestials have replaced minors as the cock block of traitstones for me.

1 Like

Also worth pointing out that a VIP chest now gets your 2 DIFFERENT epics, rather than 2 copies of the same. Whether you feel this is a good thing or bad is up to you. But I, for one, love the change, as there are still many epics that I do not have, and my luck with gem chests is horrible.

I’m a little on the fence with this one.

New players I must admit the changes are very good to the vip chest. My 10 year old is still smiling over his 4 legendary haul from 10 pack of keys. He is level 65 and is missing most of them.

I on the other hand am only chasing a few copies and certainly haven’t been blessed with good rng using event chests for months now.
Most of the time I use 100keys to get one targeted legendary out of event chest. Every time I used vip 10 keys though the rng loved me.
Now that vip chest is random like gem chests I will have to pass. For my son though it is almost perfect

2 Likes