Vip chests anyone?

Wonderpets Wonderpets we’re on our way…

I was being ironic… Please note that everything I have I got slowly and gradually like the rest of us… I’ve just played the game 2hrs+ per day every day since release, and am also in the top guild…

I’m pleased there’s something far off to aim for, and I enjoy the game enough to keep going for the years it’ll take to get there. My worry is the impact on lower level players I guess…

1 Like

I was talking to everyone else who seem to complain that they can’t get it all right away, not just to you. Your quote was convenient, that’s all.

And if you’re worried for the lower levels, you shouldn’t. Since they can’t get the traits right away anyway, their main worry right now is for their opponents not to have any, so the current traits status is actually better compared to kingdom levels and mythics, which the top levels got right away while the rest of us still have a way to go.

A very long way to go.

Do event and vip chests have 4x llegendary rate too? Or is it just the gem chest… thanks

The VIP chests have their own, entirely different rate. I opened a 10 pack of VIP and received 2 of the legendary and 4 of the epic. I doubt I was unusually lucky.

The VIP chests seem to allow people who have supported the game with $$ to target legendary troops.

Ok, makes sense, any idea about the event one, I think it might be lower than the gem one

They both feel like having a horrible chance for legendaries.

Event chests contain specific troops relating to the present celebration of the week.
This week is Divinion Fields because of Ragnagord being a holiday troop. There’s a slim chance as always, but a better chance of getting Orion specifically.

So if you need him or multiples, then it’s not a horrible idea to buy a couple sets. Just know that your chances of getting a legendary are probably the same as the Gem Chest.

Could somebody with access to VIP5+ chest share with us low-vip-persons what Legendary card is in VIP-chests this week? :pray:

It’s Jarl Firemantle.

2 Likes

Thank you!!

No problem! I can post the VIP packages each Monday reset :slightly_smiling:

4 Likes

It’s been awhile since release. Any one have further thoughts or statistics?

I’ve used the VIP chest option a few times, mostly to get a particular legendary to Mythic status. It is nice if you really want to get multiples of a particular legendary. Don’t have any hard statistics but it seems like chance for a legendary pull is around 10-15%. One nice side benefit is that if you don’t pull the featured legendary or epic you always get an Arcane or Celestial stone instead. Next to Glory packs it’s been the quickest way for me to collect arcanes, although it’s random what you get.

1 Like

Thanks Emos, do they change it every week? Let me know if the bat is ever there please. :slightly_smiling:

Yes it changes with each Monday reset. The featured kingdom that week will have the legendary and a non-quest epic in the VIP chests. For example because it’s Wild Plains we have Hydra and Wild Fang featured. I remember buying some chests a while ago during a Weapon week featuring Adana and it was Carnex and Tankbot. Hope this helps…

2 Likes

The VIP chest for this week has Silent One and Faunessa.

You mean the VIP chest for this week has Blade Dancer, Blade Dancer, Blade Dancer, Blade Dancer, random Runic traitstones, Blade Dancer, Blade Dancer, Faunessa and Silent One.

Actually I’m probably off, I’ll bet there are way more Blade Dancers.

2 Likes

All we need now is a troop named Spam.

1 Like