Version 3.3 Tomorrow... And Orbs

I don’t think any chests drop rate gonna be effected, because you can’t get orbs from chests, only 3 ways above as mention in the top picture.

I’m so excited for 3.3!! So many questions though (like what is the next week’s guild event, GW or new ones?) but I think I should just wait for patch note first before asking. I’m so ready to try it out! ^^

2 Likes

@Lyya or anyone, can you please categorize this as “Official News”? I tried but do not have that option (for obvious reasons).

3 Likes

AMMA BOUTA LOSE CONTROL AND I THINK I LIKE IT

(even more off key and with the wrong melody)

4 Likes

I sure hope the new release addresses bugs that have been an issue for eons.

The official news will come with the patch notes.

Sirrian didn’t categorize the thread. I’m gonna assume that was on purpose.

Nah - just forgot!
Official News now! :slight_smile:

14 Likes

If you find a Vault Key and defeat the Gnome King, you might earn Orbs as a reward!

If this is the random explore mode reward thingy, which can give also 20k gold…

…and its not limited…

…I will be grinding explore 24/7 until my life-goal of all troops mythic is complete.

:slight_smile: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :slight_smile:

Oh, I can’t wait! I so much want to speculate even more! But I won’t! No! I will wait! *shuts_down_gowforums

6 Likes

TDS just rezzed 5 times on me. But I didn’t mind… because only 12 hours left of that crap. Think I’ll go to sleep right before 3.3 is released so it’ll feel like Christmas morning when I wake up. :grinning:

8 Likes

I can’t remember this much positivity around a new mode for… Ever
Sure you can’t release this earlier than planned?

2 Likes

So excited!

As they are about to start saying in Krystara, “May your Orbs of Chaos never become Orbs of Growth!”

2 Likes

Quite excited about this update :grinning::grinning:

You’re somewhat taking away Guild Wars. That alone makes me excited for 3.3.
I couldn’t give a rat’s arse what’s being added :joy:

9 Likes

The break from Guild Wars is going to be a relief

6 Likes

Lol central. I guess the east coast is no longer as important haha jk

As long as it is not one big anti climax :joy:

1 Like

6 Likes

Noooooo don’t say that :scream:

@Ashasekayi
Here’s another ‘excited clip’ for you to think about: 98% or 2%? Excited or Scared there will be big issues.

Is the update coming today or tomorrow?