Version 3.3 Tomorrow... And Orbs

Today on Australia because of the timezones, but pretty much tomorrow after midnight for some people, again, because of the timezones.

1 Like

It’s today in australia, 4:33 am Brisbane time.
So today.

Okay thank

I stand corrected, i inverted the stuff. :sweat_smile:

What’s goin on with Guild Wars? I saw some people are writing that this feature will be cancelled or something? Can someone explain it to me, or where is the official info about this? :v

It’s going to be every three weeks from next apparently.

1 Like

It’s not gonna be canceled, but after 3.3 we will have it moved into one week of the month. Also source of the Q.A that revelead the change:

I specifically excluded it because it feels like the only time zone that ever DOES get posted is Eastern!

1 Like

8pm EST sound like a good time to release it :slight_smile:

If you get it at 8PM, Based on the last update I should get it in one hour and ten minutes😋

1 Like

They posted this 3h ago on xbox so it might be longer

1 Like

Based on Sirrians post above, it should happen in about 4.5 hours ish

1 Like

Can Orb of Clans exceed the 1.5k seal cap?

3 Likes

Not Sirrian, but just to chime in on this - it will work like No. 2. It will count towards your max while you’re under it, however, you will be able to keep using them past your limit, and they will count towards your Guild’s weekly total. So theoretically, a single person could (with enough Orbs) hit the 40k Seals chest.

Yup! You’ll see them on Steam, Xbox, and PS4 (sorry for mobile users, no new achievements there).

11 Likes

Is the update coming today or tomorrow?

Very Soon™. Or today, barring any horrible last minute issues.

4 Likes

that is, how long will it take?

Depends on the platform, but you should start seeing it on all platforms over the next few hours.

1 Like

Ok thank you

The suspense is killing me :grin:

How about patch notes, are those coming soon? Thanks!

1 Like