Vault Weekend data collection

Can you please post/pm/attach the primary data to the top panel as recorded without processing and described how it were generated (what battles, did you do anything else in-between, anything specific worth of note). It seems that number of points may be sufficient to check for randomness and may be even normality or lack of it.

Forgot to add my data:
I didn’t tally my battles, but made 2600 trophies over the weekend. So I assume 1500-2000 matches mixed with daily obligations, mostly Explore 1, and some Explore 12 when 100 mythstones were reached.

129 gnomes
12 vault keys
1 epic vault key

First epic after the third event with appox the same outcome of gnome/key ratio for the last two events.

70% Explore 12, 20% Explore 5, a few explore 1s, odd 9, about 15 Casual PvP and 3-4 total Arena runs.

22/50 Gnome Tracker
247 Gnomes
9 Tracker VK
19 VK
1 EVK

VK rate 7.7% - thought it wasn’t great.

Additional Notes (as always)

7.642 million gold
425k souls
6 Nysha Tokens
210 Orpheus Tokens

Will take it…

2 Likes

4 Pity Keys, 3 other Vault Keys, 1 Epic Vault Key

Not bad for how little I played due to the holidays

vault weekend vs normal week

75,68% of gnomes founding in explore this week

Vault event…1392 battles and 158 gnomes…8.81 battles/gnome
week…1408 battles and 37 gnomes…38.1 battles/gnome

i hope understand ,my english is not good to explain

3 Likes

Thanks for this, but change gnomes/battle to battles/gnome. Very useful data!

1 Like

@Eika
I scrolled back through my spreadsheets and must admit we’ve just landed on unlucky side this time around. There have been instances of similar gnome appearance rate in the past, for example:

October’20 (4.57 and 9.88)
August’20 (well, barely over 1000 games (probably the gnomes were hiding in the territory of 2000 games) that time ended with 3.58 and 8.94)
June’20 (4.72 and 9.31)
November’19 (4.46 and 9.36).

2 Likes

Thanks, looks like its down to luck then. I dont see any reasons why they would nerf the spawn rate either, as the drop rate werent crazy.

1 Like

Unlucky - that number of games is in range for 2 expected EVK

my stats all week and vault event of course
click image for full size

1 Like

Thanks for sharing - just to confirm, is that
1995 battles
146 gnomes
9 vault keys
2 epic vault keys
?
Even outcome on the big ticket item (EVK), and corroborates @Dust_Angel 's comment about lower gnome rate

16/55 on tracker (10 pity)
291 Gnomes
16 VK
3 EVK
Net 5700 trophies taking out pets, 2 Arena runs and Dungeons (combination of 1s,2s and 3s)
Had 3 EVK by 3/35 on tracker FWIW (and 2 by 4/25).
Gnome to VK rate 5.5% - low

VK drop was poor, but had a late surge of 5 VK in last 28 gnomes just before I quit, or else it would have been even worse.

Method

Last Vault Event I went E12 for over 70% of the time.

This time, more of a mix of E1 with Sister/DD/IRx2 (although an extra click and I have 3 Ironhawk, took down Soul Gnome one shot), E5 EZ mode Phoe, E5, Phoe/Phar, E9 a few times (got a Nysha from an E9) and E12 with several teams. Probably about 20% E1, 40% E5, 33% E12 and remaining % E6-10.

As always

Gold 6.1m
Souls 380k
Nysha 5
Anu 19
Gems 1300+

E1 didn’t really achieve much if I am honest as the spawn rate was so low this time for me. Conversion rate was my worst ever by a margin too.

2 Likes

@cyberkiwi, what’s the easiest way of sharing my data with you? I for once actually tracked my gnomes.

• 202 PvP battles
    • 168 ranked
    • 15 casual
    • 19 deaths/runaway (so, 183 PvP battles where I won, not sure how deaths/runaway affects gnomes)
  • 20 gnomes
    • 2 daemon
    • 2 glory
    • 1 jewel
    • 1 mecha
    • 4 pet
    • 9 treasure
    • 1 soul

UPDATED

For the bit of ever repeating gnome/battlecrasher issue:

1110 games
61 treasure gnomes (rate of 5,50 %)
131 total gnomes (rate of 11,80 %)
431 battlecrashers (rate of 38,83 %)

Nothing to suggest foul play from the devs side (again), so…could I get more joint weekends of this kind, please?
Just for the funsies, longest battlecrasher streak was 10 in a row amid 14 consecutive gnomes/battlecrashers.
As for future, when you once again come here complaining that battlecrashers decrease gnome appearance rate would you, please, do so with your own datasets provided readily available instead of a plain slogan? That way we could have some meaningful conversation, couldn’t we?

4 Likes

My own data, just because it’s mildly amusing:

50 battles
0 gnomes
20-25 leprechauns (I didn’t count for the first 20 battles)
—>complain to other people on a Discord server<—
155 battles
15 gnomes (9.7%)
55 Leprechauns (35.5%)

That’s right. The universe gave me bupkis until I complained, and then pegged the gnome rate at darn near exactly 10% for the rest of my battles yesterday.

1 Like

51 gnomes, 3 keys (2 from soul gnomes, 1 from treasure), 4 extra keys from tracker

Killed exactly enough gnomes for 7 pity keys, got 13 regular vault keys and 0 epic vault keys this time around.

With new gnomes appearing, let’s revive this a bit…

Everything done the old fashioned way - Phoenicia in cPvP/E5.
Total gnome rate looks to be the same as always, but now it’s split about 50/50 between our old friends non-verse gnomes and our new friends - the verse-dropping gnomes.

2 Likes

I saw the same in my smaller sample. 660 explore battles tracked, 70 gnomes, 36 of those were verse gnomes.

I would have liked to track the gnome distribution during GAP as well, but don’t have an efficient way to do it.

1 Like

Oh, yeah, about that…forgot to mention in previous post.
Record your game, replay and write down? Nope, thanks, not up to it, I think.