Vault Weekend data collection

Great work, thanks for sharing. I have a record of 4045 lvl1-2 explore fights with %3 gnome drop rate (%2.99 to be exact). (3 weeks of data collecting). Also %3.6 Arcane drop rate from 3170 fights.

Situation just before Saturday reset. This post will be edited tomorrow (Sunday) and picture replaced with new data.

(And before anybody mentions it - yes, I know, Pet Gnomes are only eligible from PvP games and not explore so, technically, one could argue against those numbers but I’m letting it slide and ignore it for the sake of simplicity).

The edit is here.
On the bottom part I added - for comparison - last time I properly tracked gnomes, only my gut feeling of no differences accounts for the time between then and now (first Vault Event after the Palooza patch; in this very thread you can scroll up and look for some more pictures to compare, if you so desire).

I already contemplated using good old pen-and-paper on gnomes after noticing complaints of shady practices going on during previous vault weekend, add to that commotion with kingdom pass battlecrahers this weekend…

For me, at least, things seem to fall within reasonable natural fluctuation and I don’t see evidence that would make me suspicious and accuse devs of tampering.

2 Likes