Update 9.4 Patch Notes

Whilst not definitive, coz I could have been having a good rng run, but I played about 6-8 treasure hunts in a row, and did not experience the soft lock.

2 Likes

pretty sure that was fixed in this update, except being forced to watch the opening match animation without being able to pause/quit because the wrong match was chosen.

2 Likes

So, they only half fixed it? That sucks. I mean, it’s better than it was, but once again, why are we being forced to sit through animations, when we didn’t have to before?

1 Like

This has been a design trend for a while, since old explore received the unnecessary extra clicks between battles, all the way to the current explore animations that significantly devalue GaPs, via the Victory Screens that nobody asked for.
:person_shrugging::vulcan_salute:

I don’t see any changes at all when it comes to PvP and the matchmaking?

Word has it that opponents in delves now receive your own hoard stat bonuses. Can someone verify?

Level 50 Faction enemy foes have increased stats. Is this fact content of the new update?

150 armor and life instead of some values between 20 and 30.