[reported] Explore opponent is boosted by player bonuses

@Jeto

that’s a hard level 20 (first battle/first delve)

1 Like

Imagine you’ve already played through the battle, but wanted to ask

  • Did you close the game after updating to 9.4?
  • Did you exit and go back into this explore before starting the battle and the opponent was the same?
  • Was it that same rarity/level in the battle?

I see the same/similar thing.

I’ve not touched a delve in months. This is what I see when I go into today’s faction assault event:

is it the same if you go into a different Faction? Or is it JUST for the weekly event faction specifically?

  • Did you close the game after updating to 9.4?
  • Did you exit and go back into this explore before starting the battle and the opponent was the same?
  • Was it that same rarity/level in the battle?

Xbox, closed the game before updating

Delve: it’s giving our Treasure Hoard bonus for that faction to every team on the enemy side of the Delve event.

Even moving to the next floor of the Faction event, the enemy teams still have our bonus.

It’s happening to all delves, not just the event.

2 Likes

OH I totally read it wrong haha cool, im reporting it now

hopefully they can hotfix this one cuz this impacts pretty hard lol. multiple faction tuesdays, a faction weekend, and a lot of dailys

I also got a video on my account.

2 Likes

Level 50 Delves showing higher level stats.