hi cheersdude
I hope the room rewards for Tower aren’t just colour coded, the game is already mean enough to people with colour deficiencies
A couple of rather obvious questions that apparently need asking:
- Did you fix the Mana Potion matching achievement?
- Why haven’t you corrected all the flaws we’ve repeatedly mention in the Collection filters?
(On the latter, I’m happy to provide a list, as I’ve thought about it intensely many times – but only on request, as I strongly dislike the fact that most of what I write gets delivered to a black hole.)
Update go live this week or not?
At the moment, as the update is still sitting with QA, we believe the update is being pushed out till next week.
Definitely not releasing today.
- If it’s not listed in the bug fix list, then no.
- Because we are working based on priority and there is a long list of ongoing old issues that need to before we get onto filter issues.
Still scheduled for next week?
PVP matchmaking/scoring, ToD QoL, World Event QoL updates and more?? Thank you. That’s amazing.
And fixing notifications later? Christmas has come early this year. ![]()
As I say in that quote, yes, notifications are hoping to be resolved in 9.5 - ETA November
This is kind of the golden rule of all release notes: don’t expect fixes for anything NOT specifically mentioned (even though it can still happen).
Oh sorry, that was more of a rhetorical question just commenting on it being fixed soon lol.
Ah, its nice to be back from vacation. Easy to know what that means… time to disagree with more people.
yeah what you said doesn’t work for Gems of War when we had multiple updates where their idea of patch notes for bug fixes was:
Things got fixed for sure. What got fixed? Don’t know!
They didn’t specify it. So I guess they didn’t fix anything ![]()
and they also fix things when they feel like it, sometimes without anyone knowing and without patch notes
.
So… there is a chance 9.4 will release tomorrow (excluding Switch).
We [IP2] are waiting for some sort of confirmation on if that is or isn’t happening. If/when I get told, I will update here.
I just delete this from the patch notes now, when they are given to me to format.. for this exact reason
Cos like.. I dont know either unless I go digging. Which is why there is now a real bug fix list
We have added a new “New Player Friendly” toggle to the Guild Management menu.
- Guilds with this option enabled are now prioritized in the Guild Recommendation list for new players or players under level 100.
Since you’ve brought up the guild recruitment filter: it is high time to update it. Instead of capping it at level 1000, the filter should go up to 1100, 1200, 1300, and so on—ideally reaching at least 1600, or perhaps even 2000 to future-proof it. Top-tier guilds have been recruiting players at level 1400+ for years now. After all, it is possible to reach level 1000 in just a month—or even less—these days. However, a player at that level lacks real strength without troops. Consequently, whenever a guild opens up for recruitment, we constantly have to kick out players who join at level 1000.
Tomorrow then?
I just delete this from the patch notes now, when they are given to me to format.. for this exact reason
When they can’t be bothered to name specific things, you can’t be bothered to repeat them – fair enough.
Again, I like to compare open-source projects. The GIMP issue tracker (for example) has an actual guideline “don’t add ‘me too’ type posts”, which is routinely cited any time somebody updates a given issue thread with a comment to the tune of “still happening after the latest update”.
Do they all work in leather masks, with zip mouth holes
Instead of capping it at level 1000, the filter should go up to 1100, 1200, 1300, and so on
- Updating the Guild search to increase the minimum level required range
which i have already mentioned, has been shared.
When they can’t be bothered to name specific things, you can’t be bothered to repeat them
Just in case it’s not clear.
When I was given patch notes originally, it used to have a tiny list of bug fixes then was capped with “an assortment of [other] smaller issues” - I now delete that sentence and then go and find what all the fixes were (with the help of @OminousGMan) and list them all out, as I said
Which is why there is now a real bug fix list
## Update 9.4 excepted to release in just under 90mins (excl. Switch)
Again, it’s excluding Switch because they take the longest to process submissions.
Once it’s going live, I’ll post again.