Sorry, (DUH), explosions generating 1 Mana per 2 gems, x 20% = 1 Mana per 10 Gems.
I agree, at max level that can become SUPER powerful.
Sorry, (DUH), explosions generating 1 Mana per 2 gems, x 20% = 1 Mana per 10 Gems.
I agree, at max level that can become SUPER powerful.
Now it’s 50% which means 1 mana for 2 gems destroyed. It can be reduced to 20% which means 1 mana for 5 gems destroyed. So chernobog will get max 12 mana instead of 34
It will be Gem Keys, as Sony has a restriction on having real money offers for currency - being Gems in this instance.
Solid choices, and I have to say thank you as the guy who has scouted for pretty much every Tower of Doom event in the history of the event. I would suggest that you put the name of the scroll underneath the picture of it. I mean I know and most of the people reading this probably know them by the visual but not all people will. If I tell my guildmates to take haste, fireball, heroism, luck, and whatever other scroll but they don’t know them by visual that’ll create a problem.
Other than that, looks good.
Do i even need to read the post to see
“Still no war coin change, still no banners of colors we dont have”
I literaly dont care about anyting else until yall do that
** Improving Guild Wars must be a priority - not meaningless weapon upgrades, more new achievements or more new COSMETIC pets!!! **
And still no mention of a Dungeon rework.
What rework are you suggesting? The Dungeon system was updated not that long ago. I don’t think we will be reworking it again any time too soon.
Don’t get me wrong. the upcoming update looks great and promising. Much obliged!
However, “a proper spoon of crap ruins a jar of jam”
It astounds me how you reply to the most inane requests within minutes.
Yet HUGE threads over the weekend go unanswered…
I guess some answers are easier to provide than others, especially when you have to pester multiple persons for them. It rather astounds me that Jeto is around often enough to actually answer within minutes.
You are pandering…
The person is in theory paid to be here, my post was minutes after their rubbish reply, yet still radio silence.
What did Jeto actually do for their day of work…
And their answer above “the dungeon was recently reworked…” when exactly like 2 years ago maybe more, in what world is that recent
Pretty sure the forums here are not Jeto’s only responsibility.
And realistically, what response do you all expect to the huge weekend Guild Wars thread? The GW problems are not something Jeto can fix; not something the devs can fix in a short time; if you’re badgering Jeto for a response on that the best you’re likely to get is the normal “I’ve passed this feedback on.”
Maisie I know that you are correct, its just so frustrating.
I think the issue is, if there were no jeto this forum would only ever be people who play the game, complaining and making suggestions posts full of memes and conjecture and speculation but nothing ever coming from it.
There lies a tiny thread of hope in jetos existence that something could be done, that someone is listening, someone cares.
And I guess it comes down to " the squeaky wheel gets the oil"
Its all hope and frustration
I’m more of a “you catch more flies with honey than vinegar” person, myself.
Anyway: I’m pretty optimistic about this release; it’s nice to see some of the longstanding QoL asks getting answered. And surprising, too, given that the recent release cycles have mostly focused on driving revenue.
I don’t know how much of that was due to Jeto’s feedback but I’m guessing: it’s not nothing ![]()
I’ve also addressed GW restriction feedback a number of times in the past, and shared what I had already from the team on it. Same with matchmaking.
If someone is asking about a Dungeon rework, which has not come up as often, I’m gonna ask for more information.
Also, very this. My job is not solely to be on the community forum, 7.5 hours a day, 5 days a week. I’ve mentioned elsewhere already I cover a variety of responsibilities and games.
What time is the update cheers.
At the moment, I am still waiting for confirmation if it’s still releasing this week.
If it is this week, it would be tomorrow around 10am-11am AEST (basically 24 hours from now).
But it is still pending QA and submission, so it may push out to next week. I’ll update once I get any real confirmation.
Ok cheers .